LV

the expression on technos face fluctuated from confusion to slow realisation.

the red eyed male caught sight of philza in his peripheral vision. the blond had brought up his left hand to cup his chin. his blue eyes stared blankly at the swinging quartz that was held by george.

technoblade swiped the tip of his tongue over his bottom lip before he spoke.

"i dont know what that is-"

"pretty little y/n was wearing it the night of the ball. do you not recall, blade? i sure do, dont you, dream?" george made a tsk sound with his tongue before turning to dream.

the masked man avoided georges gaze.

the brunette nodded in technos direction, dream quickly glancing towards the piglin shifter before reluctantly moving forward.

two other guards followed dreams movements, their feet padding against the wooden flooring. techno tilted his head in confusion, stepping back a few feet.

"technoblade, you are arrested on accounts of disloyalty to your king. anything you do or say will be held against you during your trial-" dream droned out as a smirk rested on georges face.

"heh?" techno blurted out.

ranboos eyes grew wide as he stood back behind phil, dragging tubbo with him.

an angered look rested on tommys features as he began to step forward, most likely about to cuss out george or dream, but was stopped by a firm grip to the shoulder by wilbur, who stared blankly at what was happening.

"look- hey watch it- you arent even my king, man." techno muttered out a string of excuses as dream bound the taller males hands behind his back with rope, techno aimlessly fighting back.

the rest of georges soldiers exited technos home, pooling outside and making their way towards the horses they arrived on.

george shot a smile to phil, muttering a sickly sweet 'goodbye' before following his guards.

phil watched as his son was yanked down to dreams height, the masked man pulling techno out through the doorframe.

wilbur pushed tommy behind his figure, as he watched his younger brother be dragged away by dream.

just before the pink haired male passed through the entry way, his eyes met wilbur and he shot him an unimpressed look.

~*~*~*~

y/n pov

after sapnap had found me, he ushered me towards his horse. a beautiful chocolate coloured mare. he had mounted her, pulling me up with him and we were off, weaving through the snowy shrubbery.

sapnap had sat me behind him, and he had guided my hands to rest on his sides.

we had been galloping across the icy plains for a while, my arms wrapped tightly around sapnaps armoured torso. his natural body heat keeping me warm while the snow pelted down.

we slowed to a trot as we came across a mountainy passage, the rocky walls barely allowing a grown horse through.

"where are we?" i hummed, still clutching onto the raven haired males form.

i didnt recognise where we were, it was out north past phil and technos place.

"shh were almost there." he replied, his eyes frantically scanning the surroundings. once sapnap had deemed the coast clear, he dismounted the horse, pulling me down with him.

he kept his hold on my side as he trudged a few feet towards some dead plantation.

the nether born bent down to a squat and began searching through the dead leaves. after a second he unearthed a steel looking stick that jutted out from the frozen ground.

sapnap wrapped his calloused hands around the rusted metal and yanked it towards him.

a few moments had passed and then a low rumbling bellowed from the mountain wall beside us.

the rocks began to crumble as a hidden door made itself evident.

"woah." i mumbled to myself as the grinding noise came to a hault.

sapnap rose from his squatted position and clasped my hand in his.

"lets go." he shot me a toothy grin as he pulled me through the passage entrance.

once we stepped inside, the grey toned rock began to slide back to its original position, leaving us in complete darkness.

"uh sap-" i began just as the male held out his free hand.

he snapped his index finger and thumb together, creating a spark which then turned into a low flame.

the orange light illuminated his features and some of the cave walls around us.

"my dad taught me." he grinned, he seemed really proud of his accomplishment.

i squeezed our interlocked hands and he began guiding me down a set of stairs that were carved from the rock. planks of wood were hammered awkwardly against the gaps in the cave walls, to prevent a fall into the cavern below i assumed.

"what is this place?" i questioned, my voice echoing ever so slightly.

"old l'manburg bunker, secret hideaway from the last war." the dark haired male muttered nonchalantly, keeping his eyes ahead, one hand raised up lighting our way.

we had traveled quite far down into the ravine, the steps had gotten more uneven and had cracks forming in the corners. a low light emanated from the base of the cavern, casting a glow on the steps that we neared.

"hey so watch your step here- it's a bit of a hazard." sap turned to nod at me, his hold growing tighter around my hand.

i gave him a quick nod and we proceeded with caution. i awkwardly tried not to stumble down the last few steps, sapnap holding my arm for stability. his eyes studied my movements, almost anticipating a fall. my face grew warm from his intense gaze, i shook my head lightly and carefully descended the last few steps.

i scanned my surroundings, either side of the ravine had spruce doors installed, which were all shut bar one on our right. the light which was illuminating the cave walls, emitted from the doorway.

sapnap snapped his fingers once more, the flame that was hovering in his hand put itself out and he smiled.

"this way." he dragged me towards the door to our right.

"you finally made it." a voice mumbled.

"took you long enough." another voice added.

a/n- get fed lovely people. it wouldn't be my book if i didn't leave you all questioning things,, also!! new lovejoy album slaps! it's all futile! it's all pointless! will always have a special place in my heart...vote n comment <3