XXIX

i turned to face the direction of the voice. there stood phil, his hands resting in his dark grey suit trousers. a matching waistcoat clung to his body under a dark green, velvet coat. the collar of his black shirt peaking over the sides.

his wings were folded behind his back, his head still adorning his signature hat.

"i was wondering when youd show up." he walked closer, resting a hand on my shoulder.

"you look lovely." he smiled.

"thank you phil, as do you." i gestured to the taller male.

tommy noticed his father standing by my side and immediately shot over to him, practically hanging off of philzas arm.

"hey dad whats up." he gave phil a toothy grin.

niki and tubbo joined us, snickering away to themselves.

"now tom. best behaviour please." phil mumbled at his youngest boy.

the young blond nodded eagerly, letting phil go.

the old man sighed, scratching the back of his head.

"techno and wil are waiting for us, lets go." phil nodded further into the hall and began to walk, the rest of us following behind.

we progressed through the hall, feet tapping against the white stone floor.

to the left of the room stood techno and wilbur. the brunette male was deep in conversation with his brother. a loose white shirt hung from his torso, paired with a longer black coat. he didn't have his usual beanie on, his hair half pushed off of his face.

techno was leaning against one of the pillars, his back facing the direction the group were coming from. wilbur was the first one to notice our arrival, his dark brown eyes flickering from techno to me.

he paused mid sentence, his mouth slightly parted. techno noticed the odd behaviour of his brother, turning to face what had gotten wilbur to shut up.

phil greeted techno with a pat to his arm, the pink haired male nodded at his father and then his stare landed on me.

tommy and tubbo had snuck off to one of the many tables lined with food, leaving niki standing by my side.

the anarchist wore a black shirt, which laced up midway at the front. his usual red sash rested at his hips, along with his axe.

which probably wasnt allowed at an event like this but anyways.

a red cloak hung from his shoulders, the fur slightly scorched from previous battles.

his lips curled up into a smirk as he propped himself off of the wall, to face me.

"you look nice." his long eyelashes fluttered as his eyes trailed my form.

"i could say the same to you, tech." i replied with a smirk, my gaze shifting to wilbur who seemed uncomfortable.

"you too wil, you clean up nice."

he gave me a half dazed nod, scratching the back of his neck. techno elbowed his brother, chuckling lightly.

phil shook his head, unamused.

the group made small talk, techno beginning to lecture wilbur on the art of war, until.

"darling?" a soft voice spoke out, everyone turning to face it.

there approached a woman, her soft white curls bouncing as she walked. a red coat clung to her body. a velvet sash cut across her torso, tucking into her black suit trousers. she held onto her pirates hat as she quickened her pace.

my eyes shifted to look at niki, who was completely in awe. the girl shook herself out of her thoughts and ran over to the person nearing us.

"puffy!" she exclaimed as she came into contact with the taller girl, wrapping her arms around her neck.

"my love- ive missed you so much." puffy gasped, peppering niki with kisses all over her face.

puffy clutched the dual toned girls hand, smiling from ear to ear. niki turned to me, gesturing to puffy.

i gave them a slight wave and nodded. niki mouthed a 'thank you' and pulled puffy away, running off into the party.

"im going to take y/n to meet george, okay? to get it over with." the old man informed his sons.

the smile on technos face dropped, a hard frown now resting on his features. wilburs was similar, his brows furrowed at his fathers statement.

"let me come with you." technoblade stepped forward, his right hand resting on his axe.

"no techno. i dont want to make things difficult. we will meet you later." phil emphasised, his eyes bore into techno.

the braid wearing male backed off, nodding at his father.

phil then turned to me, with a small smile. he began guiding me across the room, weaving around the many people who were attending the ball.

he leaned in close to me as we walked.

"let me do the talking, okay?" he whispered.

i nodded as we approached a set of steps, a large throne sitting at the top of them and two figures looming by it.

a/n - ooooooooooo lol. hey guys~ vote n comment <33