Carlos Sainz - its a PR thing

"What do you think is happening over there?" Ruby asked y/n who was currently squinting to see the action.

"I don't know" Y/n said slowly still squinting "there's a lot of flashing going on" she said.

"Perhaps someone famous?" Ruby asked.

Y/n shrugged "must be" she said staring still "should we get closer and check it out?" Y/n asked.

Ruby nodded and the pair grabbed their drinks and nonchalantly headed in the direction to see what the commotion was all about.

"Who is that guy?" Ruby asked sipping on her drink, straw hanging out her mouth.

"I dunno" Y/n said "but whoever he is he looks pretty important to warrant this much attention" Y/n said.

"Uh oh" Ruby said as the crowd started moving.

"Oh shit we better move" Y/n said grabbed her drink and getting ready to get out of the way of the mob that was approaching.

"Y/n!" Ruby exclaimed as she watched Y/n get scooped up into the mess of people.

Y/n squealed as she was pushed up against people. Her drink now abandoned somewhere "Jesus Christ" she muttered to herself trying to push people away.

As she pushed she felt a pair of hands on her waist. Her eyes went wide and she filled with rage at the audacity of presumably a male believing that they could touch her without her consent. She grabbed the hands squeezing her waist tight and went to pull them away when she was whipped into a seperate room. It was just her, presumably the Spanish man and a couple of other people that the Spanish man seemed to know.

"What the hell is going on?" Y/n asked annoyed.

"So sorry you had to be dragged into that" the Spanish man said.

"Thanks. I'm leaving now" Y/n said heading towards the door. 

"Wait" he said scurrying to the door.

"What?" Y/n asked "what do you want?" She asked annoyed.

"You can't go out yet" He said.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because we've been snapped together now. It will be suspicious if we don't leave together" He said.

Y/n looked at him dumbfounded "sorry but have I entered an alternate universe?" She asked.

"Huh?" Carlos asked.

"They took photos of you hiding behind me. I don't think anyone is going to assume we are together" she snorted.

"You would be surprised" he said shrugging.

"Look if you're right I'll buy you a coke" Y/n said crossing her arms.

Carlos put his hands up "uh sure?" He said confused.

"It's a Simpsons reference never mind" Y/n said shaking her head "can I go now?" She asked.

"Let me get your number and socials" Carlos asked.

Y/n sighed "why do I feel this is a bad idea?" She asked before entering her information into his phone. He did the same.

Y/n was about to open the door when Carlos quickly closed it.

"What are you doing?" Y/n asked almost stomping her foot.

"We need to leave together" he said.

"Uh no I'm finding my friend and then leaving" Y/n said pushing his chest.