Lando Norris - Wet Dream

"Say it louder y/n" Lando said growing hungrier and hungrier by the moment.

He had you right where he wanted you. You were sitting in his lap, head thrown back in pleasure resting on his should so that he could whisper dirty things in your ear, one of his hands was knotted in your hair and the other touching you making your body writhe with pleasure.

You could feel yourself almost getting there, your muscles contracting with every stroke of Lando's thumb on your clit "say it louder y/n".

"Lando" you managed to get out in between moans and breaths "I - I" you struggled "I-I'm"

Lando immediately shot up out of bed blinking exasperated, breathing heavily. He pulled off the covers and looking down at his boxer briefs noticing the wet patch becoming bigger. He groaned before getting out of bed and grabbing a new pair throwing the now soiled ones to the side.

He checked the time. 6am. He opted to stay in bed this morning before heading out for a full day of media and PR. He opened up his phone and who should he see but a picture of you on Instagram with one of the other McLaren boys posing with some ice creams.  He sighed liking the picture before continue his morning scroll.

He eventually got ready for work and headed out to the track. As he arrived he headed straight for hospitality and ordered breakfast before taking a seat at an empty table.

"Have you seen y/n this morning?" Carlos asked Lando as he sat down beside him in hospitality drinking his black coffee and cake.

"Huh?" He said looking straight at Carlos.

"She is looking very good today" he said raising his eyebrows using his head to point towards you pacing back and forth outside hospitality.

"Oh really?" He said intrigued and thinking about the dream he had about you.

"Yeah" he said winking and laughing.

"What do you think about her?" Lando asked still staring at you.

"What do you mean?" Carlos asked raising his eyebrow.

"What do you think of y/n?" Lando asked looking at Carlos and then back to you.

"She's cute. I would love to see more of her if you know what I mean" Carlos chuckled raising both of his brows suggestively.

"But she's our PR manager"

"So?"

"Don't you think it would be wrong or weird?"

"Do you like her?"

"No" Lando quickly said before stuffing his face with his breakfast.

"You like her" Carlos chuckled sipping his coffee.

****

You were currently outside McLaren hospitality on the phone with a couple of the media release people trying to organise Lando and Carlos's schedule.

You looked around before taking a cigarette out of your bag and lighting it up. You always craved a cigarette when you were feeling nervous or stressed and today was one of those days. You could always count on having a cigarette when it was race week and especially being responsible for Lando during media. You never knew what was going to come out of that guys mouth at all.

"Yeah yeah yeah" you said rolling your eyes and taking a drag of your cigarette.

You paced outside hospitality before seeing both Lando and Carlos arrive outside. They gave you some space and you quickly finished the last of your cigarette before putting it out in a nearby bin.

You mouthed an apology to the boys before swiftly hanging up.

"What an absolute nightmare, some people I tell you" you said huffing before shoving your phone in your back pocket.

"It's no worries" Lando blurted out.

You raised an eyebrow "huh?" You said smiling.

Carlos stifled a laugh as Lando blushed.

"Uh nothing I meant uh that must be awful to deal with" he stuttered.

"Yeah" I said laughing and nodding "anyway, I've got a full day for you so let's head over to the garage to do a couple activities and then we'll go from there" you said.

Lando and Carlos followed.

"Shut up" Lando said getting embarrassed and shoving Carlos to the side.

He laughed tripping over before following after Lando.

You took the boys over to the garage and introduced them to the two reporters who would be interviewing them. I grabbed a seat at a table nearby and opened my laptop responding to a couple of emails and jotting stuff down in my notebook.

I was looking through my notebook when Lando interrupted "hey are you guys all done?" You asked looking behind him.

"Uh no just taking a quick break" Lando smiled.

"Oh okay" you said smiling.

"Um so, I was just wondering" Lando said playing with the pen I had lying around.

"Yeah?" I asked leaning back in my chair

"Uh" he started fumbling around with his fingers.

"Lando?" You asked

"It's just that I uh"

"You like me" you smiled chuckling.

"Huh? What?"

"You like me Lando I know it" you said chuckling "I've seen the way you look at me".

"Oh well I uh" Lando said smiling looking down and blushing "yeah I do".

"It was a tad bit obvious" I said chuckling.

"Oh god was it really?" He said putting his face in his hands.

"Look don't worry about okay. Why don't I meet you in the lobby tonight at 7" you said standing up packing away your things.

"That sounds good" Lando said with the biggest smile.

"Good" I said "it's a date" I smiled.

"Fuck yeah" he said jumping slightly "oo sorry for swearing" he said putting a hand over his mouth.

"Get out of here and get back to your interview" you said laughing.

***

You straightened out your dress and fumbled around with your fingers as you waited for Lando in the lobby.

You felt someone tap you on the shoulder "Wow you look fantastic" Lando said looking you up and down. 

You blushed "thanks".

"We should get going aye" Lando said grabbing your hand.

You nodded your head. You weren't sure what had changed, he was suddenly more confident and more mature. It was attractive as hell.

He whisked you away to dinner wining and dining you. You had never laughed so much in your life. Lando was so sweet and so handsome. As you became more and more intoxicated I was becoming more and more frisky.

"So y/n whose room?" Lando asked smiling playing with a toothpick between his teeth.

"I don't mind" you said leaning in and winking.

He quickly rushed you back to the hotel and dragged you into his room. He threw you on the bed and you kicked off your shoes.

He parted your thighs and stood in between them  grabbing your face to make you look up at him. He leaned down to your ear and left a soft kiss before whispering "you're mine tonight".

He grabbed your waist and pushed you further up the bed and lifted up your dress "you have no idea how long I've wanted you for" he said pressing kisses in between your thighs.