Pierre Gasly - just a little crush

"Hello Mr Gasly. It's a pleasure to see you again" she said bowing her head softly at the formula one driver.

"Hello again y/n" he said smiling stopping in front of her "please I told you last time. Call me Pierre".

She looked up and smiled at him. It filled him with a warmth that no one else had ever given him.

"Can I get you anything Mr Gasly?" She asked placing her hands behind her back.

"No thank you" he said moving closer to her "it's all good".

"Please let me know if you require anything" she said softly "Patrice will take your bags and show you to your room" she said handing him a room key before wandering off to greet the other drivers.

Pierre smiled and followed Patrice to his room.

It was the annual Formula One Drivers Retreat that was held prior to the start of the race year. All drivers were required to attend so that they could bond with each other and start off the racing season on a somewhat peaceful note.

Each driver had their own room with a private ensuite. They would join each other for three meals a day as well as scheduled activities. They were also free to go out into town if they wanted to which they most often did 5 out of the 7 nights that they would spend at the Chateau.

Y/n was the the boss lady if you will. The one in charge. One step below the owner who ran the Chateau. She was in charge of making sure the drivers were taken care of, rooms were clean and tidy, meals were made to order, staff were ready to go and polite, activities were planned and basic general administration and management of the chateau. On occasion would she join the driver activities to ensure everyone was enjoying themselves.

Pierre wandered into his room behind Patrice who placed his bags on the luggage holder. Patrice asked him if he needed anything to which Pierre declined. Patrice nodded before leaving the room closing the door behind him. Pierre sat on the edge of the bed and looked out the large glass window in front of him to see her wandering through the garden speaking with Charles. Pierre stood up from where he was sitting and wandered over to the window hiding behind the curtain so as to not be in view of Charles and y/n.

Charles had said something to make her laugh. Her cheeks became pink blushing at what he had said. Pierre's hands balled up into fists as he watched Charles charm her. He was annoyed and visibly too. But why would Charles be doing this? He knew Pierre had liked her ever since she had taken over from the last lady that was in her position. She was an older woman and a lot more boring and prudish. She was sometimes rude and would always organise the worst activities to do.

Y/n was different. She was pretty, charming, elegant and polite. There was something about her nature that Pierre loved. Maybe it was how kind she was or maybe the fact that she always wanted to make sure the boys were being taken care of. Maybe it was how well spoken she was or how highly everyone else spoke of her. Whatever it was Pierre loved and wanted to be in her company 24/7 if he could. Even though he only saw her physically for 8 days out of the entire year, they were the days he looked forward to the most.

He had linked up with her via Instagram and he often enjoyed seeing photos of her or things that she were doing. Sometimes he would react or send her a message about her post and she would chat for a minute or two before ending the conversation.

***

The next morning Pierre had awoken and gotten ready before joining the rest of the boys in the dining area for breakfast. Y/n was running through the itinerary with the table of formula one team principles before making her way to the centre of the room and clearing her throat. All eyes were on her as she ran through what was scheduled for the day. She let the group of men know that she would be joining them for the morning and should they have a queries they could let her know. She thanked them for their attention before they resumed breakfast and she wandered off.