Charles Leclerc - Move it

You quickly grabbed your bag and threw in your phone, wallet, keys, lipstick and compact before rushing out the door. You locked up and flagged down your Uber that was coming down the street. You were running late for an event that you were supposed to be attending tonight, however you had napped through your alarms and now you were rushing out the door to get there.

As you climbed into the Uber you confirmed the destination and set off. About halfway through the journey the Uber pulled over, there was something going wrong with the car. Of course. Just my luck you thought sighing in the back of the car. How could this night get any worse you mumbled under your breath whipping out your phone to check the time. So far you were only running about five minutes late and your destination was only 15 minutes away. You could practically smell how close it was.

Your Uber drive pulled into a local petrol station, parked the car and popped the hood to take a look. As he fiddled around you couldn't help but start to stress at how late you were going to be. Should you opt to call another Uber in the hopes that it would arrive soon and get you to the event slightly later than planned? Or should you wait for the Uber driver to fix the car and hope that it occurs soon? As you debated with yourself a couple passing through provided assistance by jumping the car using the jumper leads they had. Maybe my luck is slowly turning you thought as a smile crept onto your face. Just as your Uber driver closed the hood of the car, another car pulled up blocking the exit.

A red Ferrari turned its engine off and a handsome looking man stepped out, locked the car and wandered into the petrol station. You have got to be kidding me you thought. You face palmed cursing under your breath before stepping out of the car.

'I'll see if I can get him to move his car' you said to the Uber driver through the window.

He nodded and waited patiently as you wandered over to the service station. Not quite what you had in mind for this evening. As you stepped through the gravel in the very unsteady heels you had picked, nothing thinking you would be walking through gravel tonight you found the man exiting the service station.

'Excuse me' you asked clutching your pashmina.

The man looked at you funny and titled his head to the side raising his eyebrow.

'Excuse me' you said offering a small wave and he gave a slight nod of the head before meeting you halfway.

'Can I help you?' The man said with a beautiful French accent.

You were startled for a moment 'uh' you said staring at the man.

He smiled and chuckled to himself 'yes?' He asked.

'Uh your car' you said stuttering 'it's blocking my Uber and I need you to move. Now please' you asked staring back at your car.

'Yeah sure I can move it for-' he said before being cut off by a group of people.

You were now being pushed away from the Monegasque man by a swarm of people getting photos and autographs. Who was this guy? You thought to yourself. You stood to the side and after about five minutes became impatient at the fact that your Uber was still waiting.

You wandered back over to the driver who wound down his window. You leant down to speak to him when he cut you off 'I'm sorry maam but I'm going to have to suspend your ride' he said tapping away on his phone.

'What?' You asked staring back in disbelief.

'Taking too long. The ride is not worth it now. Sorry for the inconvenience' he said before rolling his window up.

You stood there astonished at what was happening. Instead of crying - which is what you currently felt like doing because you thought the world was against you today - you angrily stomped over to the monegasque man, hands turned to fists.