Carlos Sainz - caught red handed

'You know we wouldn't be getting into trouble here if you could just have kept it in your pants' y/n said crossing her arms huffing as she sat in the office of Fred waiting for his arrival.

'Me?!' Carlos exclaimed 'what about you. Constantly tearing me away as soon as you can because you can't keep it in your pants!' Carlos said rolling his eyes shaking his head as he leant back in his seat.

'Carlos' y/n said turning to face him.

'What?' He asked side eyeing her.

'I hate you' she said not bothering to make any eye contact.

The pair sat in silence.

'You know if you could have just kept it in your pants that night we wouldn't be here' y/n murmured.

'Me?!' Carlos exclaimed 'what about you? Whispering sweet nothings in my ear as if people weren't around to hear you' Carlos said annoyed.

**Flashback***

'Well look at you' her voice whispered into his ear, like satin on bare skin 'you look dashing in that suit. It's a shame it's still on you' she said winking before pulling away from their hug.

He looked at her with a devilish look.

'You know if there weren't so many people around here I'd take you right now' he whispered loud enough for her to hear.

'Oh yeah?' She asked raising an eyebrow.

'Yeah' he said winking 'do you like being adventurous?' Carlos asked.

Y/n nodded 'of course' she said 'what did you have in mind?'

'Well what about doing something kind of crazy and adventurous?' He asked wiggling his brows.

'I'm always down for a ride' she winked.

He let out a deep laugh before turning back to her and admiring her outfit. He bit his lip taking her in before walking closer to her.

'I need' he said desperate and hungry.

She giggled 'where are you going to take me?' she asked tilting her head to the side.

'Come with me' he said before checking to see if anyone was around.

Y/n giggled before running off following after Carlos.

***

As the pair sat in silence, Fred eventually entered the office and closed the door behind him. He put the papers he was holding on the desk and sat in the leather chair tucking himself under the desk. He entwined his fingers and placed them on the desk staring at both Carlos and y/n as they stared at him. Y/n straightened up and crossed one of her legs over the other. Carlos sat up and let his hands sit in his lap.

'Do we all know why we are here?' Fred asked flicking through the stack of papers he just put down.

Y/n cleared her throat 'um' she said leaning forward 'because Carlos and I were uh seen in an unsavoury position at the car launch' she said squeezing her eyes closed in embarrassment.

Fred pursed his lips 'yes and by unsavoury you mean the two of you were caught having sex on last years car?' He asked raising an eyebrow.

Carlos rubbed the back of his neck with his hand before putting a hand over his mouth 'uh yeah' he said.