Max Verstappen - oops

"Woah" you said taking a breath as Max rolled off you. You tried to slow the rise and fall of your chest.

"You were..." Max said trailing off looking at the ceiling.

"Yeah" you breathed out.

Max rolled onto his side and looked over at you. He wiped the beads of seat off his forehead and ran a sweaty hand through his hair. His beautiful blue eyes looked down at you. You turned your head to the side to look over at him, your hands resting on your stomach. Max's eyes trailed up and down your body. He watched your bare chest rise and fall. He leaned his head down and kissed your exposed chest, leaving soft kissing just above your breasts. He left a trail of kisses going up your neck until he hit your jaw.

"You know you get more and more beautiful every time I see you" he said softly in your ear.

"You're only saying that so you can get in my pants again" you chuckled.

You and max had been seeing each other off and on again for the past 6 months. Every time he came home to Monaco he would hit you up. It was purely a friends with benefits scheme. And even then you weren't really friends. You would engage in polite conversation, he would invite you over, you would fuck, sometimes you'd spend the night depending on how you felt. You and Max would occasionally talk but it was mostly flirting and talking shit.

He stared back at you with a smirk on his face "I know you want me" he said

"But cocky don't you think" you said pushing him off you laughing "I'm going to take a shower" you said wandering towards his bathroom.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked wriggling his eyebrows.

You laughed rolling your eyes "okay but don't be getting handsy" you said narrowing your eyes.

"No promises" he said getting out of the bed quicker than you could blink.

You finished up having shower and changed into your leggings and t-shirt that you had worn to Max's. You were currently drying your hair in a towel and debating whether or not you were going to go home. You wanted to spend the night, but you also wanted time alone to just chill out. You wandered down the hallway looking around. You'd been to Max's apartment so many times but had never really ever looked at what was around.

You approached his trophy room which housed book shelves with pictures and memorabilia from his racing. You smiled admiring the baby pictures of Max in his little karting suit. They were very sweet. You scanned your eyes over all his trophies, so many it was impossible to count. As you were looking through the rows and rows of trophies there was one photo in particular that caught your eye.

You narrowed in on it, scanning the two men in the photo. One was obviously Max but you weren't sure who the other guy was. You picked up the photo frame and held in your hand just staring. You really couldn't put your finger on where you had seen this guy before. As you were lost in your thoughts you heard footsteps approach and Max soon appeared behind you.

"Oh that's a good photo actually" he said tapping his finger on the glass "my dad was really proud of me that day" he said smiling reminiscing about the race presumably.

"That's your dad?" You asked looking at the man standing next to Max.

"Yeah" he said looking at the picture and then to you "why?"

"Huh" you said staring at it "no reason" you said deciding to try and forget where you had seen this man before.

You put the photo back where it belonged on the shelf and wandered back into Max's bedroom. You put the towel on top of the dirty clothes basket where it would remain until Max did the laundry.