Lando Norris - Sex

Your phone rang. You looked down at the caller ID smiling before picking up.

'You know it's 12am right?' You asked.

The voice on the other end of the line mumbled something.

'Yeah yeah I'll be there in five send me the address' You said before getting up off the couch.

You quickly showered, freshening up your makeup before slipping into something comfortable. You chucked a dress over the top, put your runners on and then grabbed your bag locking up. You wandered down into the city and within 10 minutes were at the hotel. You checked your phone and wandered in, getting the elevator up to the 15th floor.

You knocked on the door quickly checking down each end of the hallway to see if anyone was coming. No one in sight. As you stood there waiting a familiar face opened the door. As soon as he saw you his face lit up.

'Evening Mr. Norris' you said nodding your head.

'You really need to stop calling me that's he said frowning inviting you in 'it makes me feel so gross like I'm paying for sex and friendship' he said shivering before locking the door behind him.

'Watching you shudder like that makes it worth saying it more often' you said laughing.

You dropped your bag on the small hotel table before admiring the view from the window 'this is nice' you said looking down at the city.

'Yeah it's good isn't it?' Lando asked wandering up behind you wrapping his hands around your waist pulling you in closer.

'Mmmm' you hummed drawing circles on his hands 'how was practice?' You asked turning around to look at him wrapping your arms around his neck.

'It was good. Car is performing well. I have been performing well' he said with a smirk winking.

'Oh yeah?' You asked looking at him with surprise 'I'll have to find out for myself then' you said leaving a soft delicate kiss to his lips before wriggling out of his grasp.

He groaned as you pulled away and followed behind you to the bed. You sat on the edge flicking the TV on. You turned around to move yourself up towards the centre when your dress rode up revealing a part of your black lacy underwear. Lando's eyes widened and he immediately raced over to you grabbing your ankle to stop you from moving.

'Huh?' You asked turning your head to look behind you. You noticed your dress and smirked looking back at Lando who looked hungry for you 'oops' you said pulling the dress down 'looks like my dress might be a little short' you said giggling.

'Yeah' Lando said under his breath before flipping you around onto your back. He grabbed both your ankles and pulled you down the bed allowing your parted legs to collide with the erection that was quickly forming in his jeans. You squealed feeling it hit you. Your dress had now ridding up pooling at your stomach revealing in entirety your black lace underwear you'd worn specifically for Lando.

He let his hands trail up your legs slowly before inching his way to your thighs. He moved his hands in between your legs squeezing the inside of your thighs roughly as he made his way to his target. He let his fingers graze over the soft lacy fabric, the only thing keeping him away from you.

As he admired the view you trailed your foot up his torso slowly raising the fabric of his shirt higher and higher revealing his toned and tanned abs. You pushed him away softly with your foot before inching up the bed so you were sitting resting on the cushions. You took the dress off and let the thin material fall to the ground. You turned back to look at Lando who was currently in a trance, his full attention on you. You pushed yourself up so now you were sat on your knees. You held out your hand ushering him to move forward closer to you. He was about to get on the bed before you stopped him shaking your head 'to get to me you'll have to get rid of those clothes' you said in a low husky voice. He smirked before slowly removing his top and jeans discarding them to the floor and kicking them away.

'That's better' you said before motioning for him to join you on the bed. He climbed up and sat across from you taking in your body. You got up off your knees and got on all fours giving him a perfect view of your boobs that were on full show in the black lacy bra that you were wearing. You slowly stared at him up and down as you wandered over and parked yourself on his lap straddling his waist. You wrapped your hands around his neck moving your hands into his hair knotting them and slowly tugging on his curls.

'So' he practically whispered 'when do I get to see you bent over this bed begging to cum?' He asked leaving a kiss to your cheek.

'When I think you've earnt the right to do that's you said whispering back leaving your words to linger on his mind.

He smirked letting his hands roam your body before allowing them to sit on your waist right where they belonged. His fingers slowly gripping the skin underneath you as he tried to contain himself underneath you.

***

'So' Lando said watching you put your clothes back on that were left on the floor 'same time tomorrow?' He asked smirking laying in bed.

'Ooooo' you said scrunching up your face 'tomorrow night may not work for me' you said grabbing your phone to look at the date.

'Why's that?' He asked looking annoyed.

'Oh I um' you said not wanting to reveal the answer.

'You?' He asked trailing off.

'I actually have a date' you said putting your phone back in your bag.

'A date?' He asked now sitting up fully in bed.

'Yes' you said smiling 'I do'.

'With who?' He asked raising an eyebrow.

'This guy that I met on my way to work at a local cafe' you said combing your fingers through your hair and flattening out your dress.

'So a stranger?' He asked frowning again.

'Well yes?' You asked 'he was really nice. Asked me for my number. I gave it to him, now he's taking me out tomorrow night' you said shrugging.

'Right' Lando said becoming annoyed 'I see'.

'What?' You asked confused.

'I see is all I said' he said putting his hands up defensively.

'What do you see?' You questioned.

'I see now that this is nothing' he said using his hands to make reference to the two of you.

'Sorry. What?' You asked chuckling in disbelief 'Lando we have casual sex. You only ever hit me up when you're here. What did you expect me to do? Wait for you until you're ready?' You asked in shock that he was having a go. He went silent trying to rebut your logical argument but couldn't think of anything to say.

'I think it's best you delete me number and we end things now' you said.

'What?' He asked getting up out of bed.

'Lando you have a choice here's you said putting your hands on your hips 'we can end this here and now and go our seperate ways or you can deal with the fact that we are supposed to see other people' you said tilting your head to the side.

'But I don't want you to see other people' he said standing closer to you.

'Then we need to end things now' You said grabbing your bag and throwing it over your shoulder letting it hang.

'But I don't want to do that either' he said getting angry like a toddler who hadn't been given what they wanted.

'Well I can't make a decision here for you Lando' you said with a pained expression 'I think it's best I leave and let you think' you said before walking out the door. Lando watched you head down the hallway and turn the corner.

You quickly pressed the button for an elevator before catching it down and out to the hotel lobby. You quickly called and Uber and got home, changed and into pyjamas to go to sleep. You didn't want to think about the events that had just transpired with Lando. You had hoped that he would tell you that he wanted to make you his and you would fall lovingly into his arms and the rest would be fine. But that didn't happen. At all. Seems like he still wants you but doesn't want the commitment part just yet.