Oscar Piastri - Good Time

Inspired by the song Your Good Time by Pretty O.P.

***

Oscar walked into the bar looking around before spotting you and your friends at a couple of tables. He smiled and waved at you. You put your hand up waving over at him smiling with a drink in your hand almost spilling it. He laughed before ordering a drink from the bar.

He made his way over to you and you pushed a couple of friends out of the way before reaching Oscar. You embraced him in a long hug and he could smell the perfume illuminating from you. He kissed you on the cheek before pulling back and congratulating you on your promotion.

He chatted to you for a while before milling around your friend group gravitating to a couple of his friends. It had been too long since he had been able to go out with you what with his career getting in the way. But you proud nonetheless just like he was of you today.

A round of champagne was poured and you tapped a spoon against the rim before loudly dropping it on the table and clearing your throat. You smiled and caught Oscar's eyes and he smirked at you holding his champagne out ready to toast.

You were quite tipsy at this stage but were handling yourself well. Sort of. You made a quick but well thought out speech before raising your glass and loudly cheers before taking a sip. Your eyes met Oscar's. He winked and whispered cheers to you nodded before taking a sip of his champagne. You blushed and looked down. He returned to the group of friends he had been talking to.

"Where's Lily tonight Oscar?" One of your friends asked.

"Oh she couldn't make it. Had another event on" he said finishing the rest of his champagne.

"That's a shame I was really looking forward to getting to know her. We never see her really" the friend said pouting.

Oscar shrugged his shoulders and abandoned the empty champagne flute on an empty table.

The night was young and you had decided you didn't want to be in this bar anymore, you wanted to go somewhere where you could dance and a have a good time. You spread the word throughout your friends before seeing Oscar. You smiled and jogged over to him.

"You coming out with us tonight?" You asked him with puppy dog eyes.

"I think I can do that" he said smirking.

"Good because I haven't seen you in so long so you owe me this at least" you said pushing your pointer finger into his chest.

He swatted your hand away chuckling at you before falling silent. He stared into your eyes and you could feel yourself becoming liquid underneath him. You watched as his eyes danced between yours and your lips, staying a second longer at your lips each time.

He's taken, you thought.

You blinked a couple of times before smiling up at him and interlocking your arm with his and heading out the door of the bar. You eventually made your way to the next venue and quickly shoved yourself to the bar. You ordered shots for both Oscar and yourself not really keeping track of where the others had gotten to.

He managed to keep up and after 4 shots you had to retire on account of not wanting to get embarrassingly messy tonight. He leaned down into your ear, his lips gracing the skin and told you you were being a big baby. You swat your hand on his bicep before ordering another drink.

You inhaled that before heading to the dance floor with Oscar in tow. You had been dancing for a while now and your moves had slowly become more and more desperate for male touch. Oscar could see you fighting in your head with yourself. He could tell by your dancing that you were feeling guilty but also giving into him at the same time.

He laughed at you before grabbing your face and pointing it up to him he leaned down to your ear "the thought of you is intoxicating" he said before pulling back so his lips were hovering over yours.

Your eyes dropped to those perfect plump lips "I'm about to do something we both might regret" you said before smashing your lips together.

Oscar leaned into the kiss as you wrapped your arms around his neck. His arms moved to your waist pulling you in tighter. After a passionate kiss you pulled apart and immediately dragged him out the club toward your apartment.

You pushed him through the door locking it behind you before throwing your keys on the table. You dropped your bag and coat before standing in front of Oscar. He winked before wandering off toward your bedroom. You followed behind him closely.

"I don't know if this is such a good idea" you said as he stood in your room.

He turned around wandering towards you before placing both his hands on your waist "I have been thinking about you ever since I saw you at the last race in Monaco. When I'm with you I want nothing more in the world than you. So please tell me you feel the same" he said his eyes darting between your lips and your eyes "because if you don't" he said decreasing the space between you "I'll leave" he said hovering his lips almost grazing them over yours.

You sighed before reaching a hand up to his hair "this is a one time thing only and we don't tell anyone about this" you said before pressing your lips against his.

He moaned against your kiss.

"You have no idea what you do to me" he mumbled before throwing you on the bed.