Lando Norris - You Tease

"Baaaaaabe" Lando whined.

You smiled pulling your sunnies down the bridge of your nose. You were on all fours slowly crawling toward him. You watched his gaze look over your sun kissed face before moving down towards the rest of your body adorned in his favourite black bikini.

"What?" You asked innocently "what's wrong my little Lando" you asked placing a soft kiss on his jaw.

"You know what's wrong" he said whispering in your ear.

"Well we can't do anything right. Now the boys will be here any minute" you said before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

He grabbed your face pulling you in closer deepening the kiss. You leaned in an moaned slightly before pulling back "enough" you said putting a hand on his chest.

He groaned sitting up staring at you now sitting on your knees "you know you're making it impossible not to take you right now you know that"

"And you know that is pretty evident there in your shorts" you said pulling you sunglasses down the bridge of your nose using your eyes to gesture to the tightness in his pants.

"This is your fault" he said rearranging himself.

You covered up a laugh as you got up off of him grabbing the sunscreen and reapplying. As you finished up you wandered over to the bow of the yacht and laid out on a sun bed. You pulled on your bucket hat and fixed your sunglasses closing your eyes as you soaked up the sun.

You were dozing in and out of sleep when you were woken up to Lando calling your name. You opened one eye and looked in front of you to see Lando with his camera snapping a photo of you. You smiled.

"Pose for me" he said with his cheeky smile.

You rolled your eyes chuckling before lifting one arm above your head resting on top, your head now turned to the side, one leg folded and leaning against the other "how's this?" You asked raising an eyebrow.

"Perfect" he said snapping another photo.

"Are you done now?" You asked relaxing again.

"Never" he said laughing before scurrying off.

You were about to close your eyes and go back to dozing when you heard laughing and chatter coming toward the yacht. You scorched yourself to the end of the sun bed to sit on the edge squinting to see what the noise was.

A couple of the boys and their girlfriends had arrived. You stood up from the sun bed and made your way over to them standing just behind Lando, one of your hands resting lightly on his back.

"Hey guys" you said smiling "come on in" you said waving them through.

"Hey y/n how are you?" Lily, Oscar's girlfriend asked.

"I'm good Lily, how have you been?" You asked helping grab her bags and place them inside the boat.

You proceeded to chat away, grabbing a drink and then heading back up to the sun beds to relax. You were in the middle of talking with Lily when you were interrupted again by a Lando and Oscar who had come to ruin your fun.

Oscar approached Lilly from behind, touching and speaking to he so delicately. You however were spooked by your oh so loving boyfriend you proceeded to scare the crap out of you by sneaking up and jumping out in front of you.

"You are in so much trouble" you whispered before pinching his bicep.

"Maybe I like it when I'm trouble" he smirked.

"Keep this up then and you'll love what happens to you this evening" you said with small smirk appearing.

His eyes widened.