love me again (11)

urtotwriter

.

Will update next chapter after 250+ views and 25+ comments.

.

Enjoy reading..

--------------------------------------------------------

Junnie was crying and coughing continuously, he hugged taehyung's chest with his small hands.

"Dada, water."

Taehyung doesn't have the time to relinquish in the feeling of hearing dadda for the first time in his life. He needs to save his son and this time it doesn't matter what , he won't let his son got harmed.

They somehow managed to come out of the burning room , he helped the lady to climb up the burning stairs, but before he can climb, the stairs collapsed .

" You save the child , I will find another way. " The lady ran from their and soon got rescued by the team .

Jungkook ran towards the lady." Where is my son." The lady was twins teacher.

" A man who was trying to save us. He has jun.he went towards backside " She said crying, her students were like his own kids. She herself was badly injured.

Jungkook saw the burning building  and ran towards the back gate of the school. He saw rescue team trying to break the wall. They saw a man kicking the second floor window harshly. It was taehyung.

When the stairs collapsed, taehyung ran inside a class which has a window it was locked. He tried to break the lock but nothing worked.

The fire was increasing and smoke was getting thicker. He was on verge of collapsing, he knew if he closed his eyes , he won't be able to save his son..

He can't be weak now, not now atleast. His body was working on adrenaline rush,he picked up a desk and throw it against the window whose glass got broken, he opened the window.

he looked down and saw he was on second floor, their was no way to get down other than jumping. He looked down and saw jungkook staring at him with tearful eyes at a distance, like begging him to save his son atleast this time.

In a blink he understood what he needs to do,. He would save his son, he would do anything to make jungkook smile . He realised a long time ago, that jungkook's happiness is all that he wants.

Maybe in death he would be able to give jungkook happiness.

In the next moment , he mouthed an " I love you " towards jungkook and jumped from the window hugging unconscious junnie to his chest, before they can hit the ground,he turned his body and his back collided with the concrete ground , he took the major shock of hit on his own body.

He felt his bones getting cracked, his head was spinning with the impact of collision and he lost consciousness, even then, his grip on junnie didn't falter for a second.

Blood was dripping from the corner of his mouth, jungkook who was standing a little far from him ran towards him, yoongi following him closely. They tried to seprate haejun from him , his grip as strong as steel.