love me again (9)

urtotwriter

.

Second update of the day.

.

Will update next chapter after 250+ views and 25+ comments.

.

Enjoy reading..

--------------------------------------------------------

A driver was waiting for taehyung at the airport exit,. The driver was instructed to take him home so that he can freshen up , but he asked him to take him hospital so that he can meet his father first.

His Eyes  glisten seeing the hospital, it was the same place he lost his son. He lost his shining stars when he was busy running behind the black holes . He successfully dumped his guiding light in to that black hole.

now he was clueless as how to navigate his way back towards his home .

He was standing at the hospital entrance deeply emerged in his thoughts, when he felt someone tugging at his pants. He saw a small boy of around five years standing their.

He bend down to the boys level. " Hey , baby what happened." He asked the boy who was looking at him with his big doe eyes, it reminds him of something he missed so dearly.

" My sister and aunty got lost. I wanted a flower for my pops but they left me " saying this his lips started trembling like he would cry any second .

Taehyung picked him up ." We can ask at reception, maybe they know where your sister and aunty is " the boy nodded his teary eyes and red nose making him more cute.

Feeling the small boy in his arms taehyung's heart got soured his own eyes moistened. He gave a small pack on the boys chick , feeling a sense of peace after so long.

When they reach the reception , the boy wriggled from his arms and ran towards a woman almost in her mid forties . A small girl , most probably that boys sister was also there.

"Thankyou sir, for taking care of him . I lost him in the crowd." She bowed to taehyung.

" It's ok, " he waved his hand to both the kids.

" You are so handsome." The girl said shyly.

Taehyung felt his cheeks getting red.
" You are so beautiful too, take care of your brother.okay"

Taehyung headed towards the reception when he heard excited squeal of both the kids

" Aunty let's go to pops."

After asking his father's room number he went inside the elevator. His brother was waiting for him outside the room. Namjoon hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead.

They were seeing each other after three years. Namjoon saw how taehyung changed a lot, now he was lean, glasses , his skin was not tan anymore it's white. But one thing didn't change the regret in those brown eyes.

Taehyung almost stayed silent he has nothing to say. he opened the door and saw the siblings he met earlier were sitting on his dad's lap telling him some stories animatedly. The moment his eyes met with his father he lowered them.