love me again (5)

urtotwriter

.

Hello readers.

.

Kindly suggest your views..

.

Will update next chapter after 225+ views and 20+ comments.

.

Enjoy reading..
.
.

--------------------------------------------------------

This one week was not less than hell for taehyung, jungkook would stare dead in his soul , the eyes which were ones filled with dreams and galaxies are dead.

His family or Jeon's no one talked to him, he would stay outside the hospital room all the day and night.

The doctor also told him that in jungkook's previous visits he already warned him that he is getting weaker to the point of danger, however he would always said he will take care.

Doctor scolded taehyung for letting his husband visit all alone on all of his visits. This accident could have been avoided if he had paid a little attention.

How he can tell the Dr. That he was busy with another women when his husband was all alone, or how he is the one who killed his child with his own hands.

How he will pay for the ultimate betrayal he committed towards the ones he was supposed to cherish with full devotion..

He didn't only cheated his husband but his son also. How he will repent against a crime he Committed against someone who didn't even got the  chance to breathe.

He robbed his son's life , his husband's dream and all of their trust.

Is their a way to make things right or even a slightly better, for as far as taehyung can see he only see the shadows of his own actions.

Jungkook is getting discharged tomorrow and taehyung was sure that he won't be coming back to kim mension, he sneaked inside his room at night to ask for forgiveness as he was doing from past one week .

He was sitting on the floor , just staring at his husband's fragile figure, who looks so delicate and weak that it will break, even if he touched it.

He saw jungkook's phone lying on the floor he picked it up and saw a string of messages, he decide to silence the phone so it won't disturb his sleep, but somehow he opened the message thread by mistake.

Their he saw his and jesmine's pictures from the day they met in Japan to the party day with a lot of text messages.

"He doesn't love you."

"You are just a responsibility."

"One call, and he will come running to me."

" He is mine."

"Just die already."

"He will never love you."

"Take your child with you, no one wants him either."