love me again(10)

urtotwriter

.

Will update next chapter after 250+ views and 25+ comments.

.

Enjoy reading..

--------------------------------------------------------

Untill one day.....

he got drunk heavily and fell of the club stairs, yoongi admitted him in the hospital. When he woke up next day he had a broken bone, but nothing hurts more than a broken heart.

While his stay in hospital, he came across a family which met with a road accident, the couple died leaving their twin kids alone .

Their grandmother was old and himself living in government shelter. She was unable to take care of them , and they were trying to send the children in facility.

Jungkook saw them crying, his heart tugged seeing the two identical kids, he took both of them in his arms , the girl snuggled herself in his chest while the boy gave him a boxy smile , that reminds of him of a certain someone who broke his heart in million pieces.

Jungkook instantly fall in love with the twins . The motherly feelings he lost before they can bloom , flourish in his heart seeing the babies seeking comfort in his warmth.

He looked towards yoonmin with a expression that told them what they need to do.  They took permission from twins grandmother to legally adopt the twins.

But their was only one problem, single person can't adopt legally,. And he was in the middle of his divorce. it would complicate the adoption process.

He did as his lawyer suggested
And  jungkook stopped his divorce procedure and in legal documents taehyung was registered as their other parent And they were still legally married,

deep inside his heart he still loves taehyung, it was impossible for him to unlove his not so ex-husband. However he learned to live without him and had no intention to get tangled with him in any manner.

But gods plans are superior than ours..

It's been one month taehyung came back to seoul and now he was ready to go back to his prison, his personal hell was waiting for him.

In one month he saw jungkook many times but never gone infront of him again.

He was Contented to see him fine and has no intention to disturb his peaceful life, however a very small selfish part of his heart wished for jungkook to forgive him and gave him another chance .

Whenever he saw the twins , a strange emotion stirred his heart. He longed for the family, he once destroy by his own hands. He wished to shower them with the love he has locked in his heart .

He never in his dreams wanted to hurt his son or jungkook, alcohol made his mind hazy and thinking irrational. However that was just an excuse, he was  paying heavily for his
Actions.

It was only his wishful thinking that made him believe that jungkook didn't noticed him . But jungkook did on more than one occasion, he saw him looking at the twins and at himself with eyes filled of longing, adoration and love.??

However his mind believed that taehyung is incapable of love, he can't love jungkook or his twins. These are his another what could have been.