Burning hearts (7)

urtotwriter

.

Hello dear readers

.

Next chapter after atleast 225 views and 45 votes..

.

Thank you for being patient I will update next part of broken promises tomorrow.

.

Kindly look forward to it.

.

Don't forget to share your reviews.

.

Let's get started

.

Happy reading.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I have been with you from last one year that doesn't mean I will continue to do so for always. People change and so do the situations. I wanted to end everything between us, but you seemed to like making scenes in public than let it be ."

' I realised a long ago , I don't need to chase after rotten apples when their are a whole fresh fruit basket is available in market. I have moved on and you should too."

"I deserve better someone who would love me wholeheartedly and be loyal to me and you are worst my dear ex -boyfriend. " He finished his speech and turned to leave.

" Try to be filial and loyal in your next relationship, everyone is not going to be kind hearted like me. There are high chances that someone will destroy you and your so called reputation." Saying this jungkook left jisung who was drowning in shame as people present their were murmuring while looking at him in disgust.

All sort of nasty comments were thrown on him. His veins almost bursted from holding too much anger.
"I won't leave you jungkook. I will make you pay for this."

Jungkook made a call at taehyung's office and his assistant informed him that taehyung has been in the office since morning.

He decided to fetch taehyung from his office, thats' what lovers do. Isn't it . Jungkook is determined to be a perfect lover for taehyung. He would return taehyung's love tenfold.

He blushed on his own thoughts and in no time he was on the way to taehyung's office .on the way he stopped at a flower shop and bought a bouquet for his soon to be boyfriend/husband.

Parking his car he took hurried steps towards the company building. He met hobi in the lobby, they took the private elevator. When the elevator closed hobi saw the bouquet jungkook was carrying.

A genuine smile made his way on his face, "it seems like tae's unrequited love is not one sided any more." He knew how his boss is pinning over this bunny boy from forever.

"These flowers are beautiful." He commented.

" Do you think he will like them.?" Jungkook asked unsure.