love me again (6)

urtotwriter

.
Second update for today

.

Will update next chapter after 225+ views and 25+ comments.

.

Enjoy reading..

--------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung cared for jungkook and knew in this condition he won't be able to survive. He decided to face jungkook, ask for his forgiveness, so that jungkook can heal.

Deep in his heart taehyung had already accepted that he doesn't deserve any kindness or forgiveness.
But jungkook needs to let out the pain of losing a child.

Because of him jungkook lost his child , his husband, his happiness, himself. Yes he knew how much jungkook changed from the first time they met.

He saw jungkook's eyes losing its light everytime he responded his I love you's with a silence.

Taehyung was too selfish, he doesn't wanted to let jungkook go but at the same time he doesn't have any right to hold him back.

He stealth his resolve that he will walk out of jungkook's life the moment, the other would start healing and for that jungkook needs to let out the pain he was holding inside.

He stood up from his bed cleaned his cuts , took a shower and headed towards Jeon's mension to bring his husband back to kim mension.It was taking mrs Jeon's all physical strength to stop his husband from beating their once son -in-law to death.

She was equally enraged but she knew it was not the way to deal with current situation, specially when taehyung was not looking better,  then the mess their son was.

Taehyung was looking pitiful. Head down in shame, fingers fidgeting in nervousness, eyes red and puffy and body like got run over by a truck .

If taehyung would not have been responsible for jungkook's condition, mrs. Jeon would have hugged the boy to shower all love and comfort, but taehyung don't deserve their affection after making their son's life miserable.

"Yuna tell this boy to get lost before I shoot him to death." Mr. Jeon asked his wife glaring at taehyung.

" I won't go without my husband." Taehyung spoke voice not less than a whisper.

" Taehyung, jungkook doesn't need you , you have already done enough damage." Mrs. Jeon tried to coax him.

She always loved taehyung, seeing him like this was clenching her heart, but she can't be soft for him. It was not fair with Jungkook.

Just like jungkook, taehyung has also lost his child , a chance to embrace parenthood, its his own choices has came back at him tenfold.

" Mr. Jeon, please let me take him with me. He would feel better with jin hyung and woozi. I would do anything, just let h...."