My chosen Mate (2)

Kim taehyung the younger son of Former Alpha of Red moon pack. His elder brother Kim namjoon is the head alpha of his pack .

Even after being a beta taehyung was not less than any alpha. His aura screams dominance and power .

He was anything but cruel. When it comes to his family, close ones and a certain doe eyes omega ,he was the cutest and softest bear .

However for his enemies he was a raging tiger. his wolf was not weak but still has less power when compared to an alpha.

And to fill that void taehyung has done vigorous training to make his human and wolf strong enough to be compared to any alpha.

It's not like he was ashamed of being a beta , he just wanted to stay and protect head alpha with all his might.

Luna/ his brother -in- law Kim seokjin was too fond of him and considered him more as a son than a brother-in-law.

He is 19 years old and will turn 20 in less than 4 months. nobody knows why but he hasn't found his mate. Pack members adores him a lot and wish to see him happily mated .

But their is a secret that taehyung was hiding and no one knows about it. Not even a single soul . Taehyung was on a visit to alley pack when he got a call from his cousin jimin.

Taehyung came to know that his favorite omega is hospitalized. He finished his work and headed towards the blue moon pack .

He was accompanied by Min yoongi his best friend . Yoongi was the head warrior of the pack. He and taehyung are very close . Yoongi was jimin's mate.

They both wanted to give time to each other and get married after that. yoongi was also part of the training that taehyung recived and very much admire taehyung for his strength and determination.

He was welcomed by jimin and hoseok. They both were aware of the adoration jungkook and taehyung held for each other.

While jungkook's feelings were platonic, taehyung's feeling's runs deeper in his veins and pass through his heart.

Jimin clearly remembers the day taehyung turned 18 and found out that jungkook was not his mate. He was heartbroken.

still tae doesn't wanted jungkook to miss the feeling of mate bond . Jungkook was waiting for his mate , so He kept his feelings hidden and never confessed his love .

After hugging yoongi, jimin lead them towards pack clinic. Jimin and yoongi left jungkook in taehyung's care.

" Hey beautiful.. how are you." He said sitting on the chair beside his bed.

taehyung has studied enough to understand what is the reason of jungkook's state. He was burning in rage from inside that some fool rejected his precious omega.

" When you will wake up , you are coming with me. I will protect you with my life." Taehyung stayed close to the omega.

Almost after midnight he heard jungkook whimpering in pain. He called the doctor and soon he saw jungkook waking up .

Pain of rejection was too heavy, it was not easy to picked up by  a male omega. Male omega 's are more tender and vulnerable than female omega's.

"He is fine for now. However he needs to accept the rejection otherwise his wolf would die of pain." Pack healer told taehyung worriedly.

Taehyung nodded and went inside to see jungkook staring at the ceiling. His eyes buried with tears when he saw taehyung worriedly looking at him.

Taehyung sat near him and filled him in arms.

"Jungkook promise me you will accept the rejection. I don't care who your mate is, i can't let you die. I won't."
It was not easy for taehyung to see the omega he cherish lying here on the verge of death .

" will you take me with you. I don't want to stay here anymore." Jungkook cried out clinging himself in the warmth of his beta friend.

"I promise. We'll leave for red moon in the morning itself." Taehyung let him rest and went to head alpha to share his willingness to take jungkook with him.

He also requested to keep jungkook's whereabouts confidential as he doesn't want him to suffer more in future. Head alpha accepted easily , he himself knows how difficult it was for omega's to move on from rejection.

When jungkook woke up in early hours of morning, he saw taehyung sleeping in the bed adjacent to him.
He felt his heart getting warm.

Taehyung always dotted on him, supported him and even tried to help him financially which he obviously declined. He was grateful to have someone like taehyung, hoseok and jimin who never paid attention to rumours and always had his back.

He went towards his house and packed his belongings,he was determined to move on from the heartache and live a happy life.

Now only task was remaining, he went to pack house and asked one of the maids to call for sungho. He doesn't want to enter in pack house. Soon this pack will not be his.

After 10 mins. Sungho appeared , his face was full of disgust for the omega standing in front of him. "Why this good for nothing omega doesn't leave me alone." He thought,but kept his mouth shut.

For jungkook it was clear he has just woke up. His heart pained that after making his life miserable sungho was sleeping peacefully.

He took a step towards sungho who backed away.

" if you are here to beg for me take back the rejection than save your breath." He spatted arrogantly. He scanned jungkook from head to toe, he seemed weaker than he last saw it.

His wolf was miserable from the day he rejected their mate and sungho shut him out intentionally to cut the headache.

At this moment jungkook finally realised sungho was not worth his tears. He was too self obsessed, if he would not have been his mate , jungkook would surely have kept his distance.

With a heavy sigh jungkook uttered the words that would hopefully pull both of them out of trouble.

" I Jeon jungkook of blue moon pack accept the rejection of Alpha park sungho."

Sungho's wolf howled in pain. He doesn't wanted to reject it's mate, but his human was foolish to let his fated mate go. He fell on his knees due to the pain.

Jungkook saw sungho's leaning on his knees. He himself felt pain . Yet he stayed stronger, from last three days he was crying over a bond that never actually existed.

He left from their and joined taehyung and yoongi into the journey towards red moon pack. He said goodbye to hoseok and jimin .

He didn't mentioned to anyone about sungho being his ex- mate. He wanted to close this chapter of life without any trace.

He was hopeful for a bright future in a new place. But was it possible for him to have a future without his mate by his side.??

TBC

----------------------------------------

Hello 🤗😘

I hope you liked the chapter..

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

Have a great day and night ahead..

urtotwriter