My chosen Mate (F)

Jungkook was hugging Taehyung in silence, he was thinking about the pain he felt when sungho rejected him, Taehyung has felt the pain of his mate dying. He was way stronger than everyone else know .

"You are not upset that I never told you." Taehyung asked .

"No." Jungkook's voice got muffled in his mates chest.

He lifted his head staring in taehyung's eyes." You never intend to tell anyone, even after that you told me. Their is nothing that would upset me."

" even if you chose to keep it a secret, i would have understand. At a point of life we both felt pain. But that pain led us to each other. I can't even think about a life where you are not with me." Taehyung can feel sincerity in his words.

" I am happy taetae with you and our pup in this pack . I would never have wanted it any other way." Jungkook's eyes were full of admiration.

" I don't know how many lives i have saved in my previous life that you choose me." Taehyung said feeling fortunate, he knew even today jungkook could have chosen his fated mate. But he choose taehyung, he showed his utter faith in their bond.

To show how much he adore his omega he captured others lips in a Heated kiss. Soon one thing led to another and now they are sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace.

A duvet covering their naked body, their limbs entwined, while taehyung's hands softly holding his omega's bare torso .

In the serenity of night he promised himself to give jungkook and their pup all the happiness of the world.

He assured himself that he will keep jungkook safe and happy until his last breath..

He kissed his omega's forehead and closed his eyes for his omega's musical heartbeat to pull him into a peaceful slumber...

In blue moon pack .

sungho came back and he got to know that his chosen mate has left the pack house and moved back to her parents.

Aeri was hurt that even after being mated with her, sungho went as far as to a physical combat to claim an already mated omega.

In these years she changed herself and wholeheartedly devoted herself to sungho. She was regretful for her past. However no one can change the
past.

She felt betrayed that sungho was using her being infertile as an excuse to pursue other omega's.

She has decided to break the bond and be self sufficient. She doesn't want to stay dependent on anyone.

Sungho was deeply regretting, in order to get jungkook back he broke the heart of the one who was with him all this time.

They both had made mistakes. They made wrong choices and Lead each other to a point where their relationship is on edge of breaking down.

His wolf has also accepted that jungkook won't be coming back and it's his time to repent the sin he did.

He never accepted the wolf he mated with. He was guilty of making jungkook's and aeri's life miserable.

Taehyung found jungkook and supported him through hard times, however sungho failed in taking care of his chosen mate.

She suffered alone with no support.
Sungho has decided to save his bond with aeri , he will love and support her.

It doesn't matter if they can't have a pup . They will adopt . But first of all he needs to earn his chosen mates forgiveness.

She has already cried enough, he will try to soothe her aching heart and make her fall in love again.

He knew it will take time and effort and this time he was ready to pour his love and devotion to the omega, he once promised the world.

With clear determination, he made his way towards the house where his chosen mate was staying. He took some flowers on his way to show that he was ready to start new and fresh like these beautiful flowers...

He hoped that with time aeri will be able to forgive and move on from his mistake.

    ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hello

.

I hope you are liked this story.

.

I am waiting to know your reviews..

.

I am working on a going back in time type of story.

.

Will update first chapter soon.

.

Kindly look forward to it

.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow

.

Have a great day ahead.

.

urtotwriter

---------------------------------