Pretend (3)

Jungkook prepared himself for inevitable and started walking towards the apartment he shared with taehyung. He saw a bouquet of roses lying near the main door.

" you have a delivery yugy." He shouted from outside without waiting for his friends answer. He was walking slower than usual. He was dreading the truth.

On the other hand yogyum invited hoseok so that he can also confess his crime and accept every punishment that God has planned for him.

Jungkook doesn't wanted to hurt taehyung but it was late. Very late. He has already committed the crime and now what he can do is to accept his mistake and work for forgiveness.

With heavy steps he opened the apartment door and got stunned by seeing the decoration. Their living room was adorned with fairy lights.

There living room floor was clad with mattresses in the same manner they do for their movie nights. He walked towards kitchen and saw a cake was resting on kitchen table.

His whole self was filled with guilt. How will he tell taehyung. The boy love him too much for his own good.
Taehyung is going to be devastated.

All this because of his selfishness. He was wondering at himself, when he became so cruel. He played with taehyung's feeling for more than a year.

Taehyung was innocent he never hurted him, he poured all his heart in front of him. The day taehyung told about his parents, he showed his weakest self in front of jungkook.

Jungkook saw the taehyung who was vulnerable, fragile not the taehyung the world know as confident and charismatic. He came across his lowest points.

He met with the taehyung who was pure soul in a world of traitors like jungkook.

" Does jungkook deserve taehyung love and kindness"

And the answer to that question was "no". Jungkook doesn't deserve taehyung even in dreams.

Jungkook sat on the couch heart heavy as stone. He was preparing himself for begging taehyung's forgiveness.

Soon the time in clock went from seven to eleven but there was no sign of taehyung. Jungkook was getting worried as taehyung never got late. He was calling tae's number from last one hour still getting no reply.

He tidied up the house to kill the time and ease his messed up mind. Soon the time went from 11 to 3 in the morning . He called jimin and asked for taehyung.

The worry in jimin's voice clearly indicated that jimin doesn't know anything. But in next ten minutes jimin along with yoongi and other hyungs were in their living room.

Hoseok came with yogyum who has his head bowed down. While always shining hobi's eyes were red rimmed and swollen. He cried, and it was written all over his face.

For the first time in life hobi wants to punch jungkook in face. But it was not his place. They can clearly see the tears forming in Jungkook's eyes every passing second.

Hobi wants to tell others about  jungkook and yogyum's deeds. He felt now is not the right time taehyung was their priority. They all searched for taehyung for next two hours.

They called every person taehyung knew. Nobody has any information about him. Hoseok was scoffing seeing the tears in jungkook's eyes. He was having difficulty in stopping himself from snapping at jungkook.

Around 5 in the morning jungkook's phone rang. Taehyung was calling him. He heaved a sigh of relief before accepting the call.

" Hello , is this someone related to Mr. Taehyung."

" yes, who are you and where is taehyung."

"Can you come at seoul national hospital, mr. Kim was involved in a car accident last night."

Jungkook didn't say anything, tears from his eyes were telling the whole story. Namjoon took phone from his hands and proceeded to talk further. 

Everyone present in the room were stunned , jungkook was crying helplessly. Namjoon disconnected the phone after getting necessary details.

And in next 15 mins 7 boys were running in hospital corridor in their dishelved state.

Namjoon collected himself and asked one of the staff working on reception who lead them towards the room taehyung was in.

Yoongi asked the doctor about taehyung's condition, who looked at him with the look that told him what he doesn't want to listen.

"Mr. Kim has lost a lot of blood, we don't exactly know for how long he was on the accident sight. Most probably for more than 8 or 9 hours.
It was a miracle that he was alive when he got here. "

The doctors word broke the silence.

"How he is now." Jimin dared to ask.

" he is not responding at all. His injuries are worse than they seem."

"We are trying but we don't know for how long he will survive."

Jungkook fall on the floor with a thud.
What he had done. He took the life of an innocent person. How they come at this turn.

Yoongi helped him standing up and before he can got stable on his feet a hard punch landed on his jaw. Before hobi can punch him again jin and yoongi held him.

They all were shocked, hobi their sunshine never in his life even for once harmed any living soul and today he punched squarely on jungkook's face.

They all knew how much hobi adores jungkook. Jungkook stayed rooted at his place , he knew he deserves everything.

" Leave me jin, I will kill this b*stard"

" Calm down hobi , taehyung need us. We need to be strong."

" no hyung this selfish scum is responsible for our tae's condition."

" what are you saying hobi, please. It's not the time ."

" it is the time hyung , this f*ckers and his friend, fooled me and taehyung, they doesn't love us,, they wanted to get popular, so they pretended to love us and being friends with you "

Jimin who was holding jungkook stumbled back . He saw jungkook didn't uttered a single word that proved that hobi was telling the truth.

He suddenly remembered the voice message taehyung dropped for him. He was in a family dinner with his parents, so he didn't listen to it.

He opened the message and put his phone on speaker..

Taehyung's crying voice boomed from  other side..

TBC

------------------------------------------------------

Next part will be last.

Kindly let me know how it was.

I am not very sure about writing one shots.

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

urtotwriter