My chosen mate (3)

Jungkook was wholeheartedly got welcomed in Red moon pack. Luna jin accepted him as his own son. And for the first time in his life jungkook felt warmth of an elder.

In blue moon pack members used to love him , but after rumours started spreading they abandoned him without a a second thought. Only jimin and hoseok were their for him.

Jimin will soon come to red moon pack, hobi also assured him that he will visit soon. He was given a place to stay in pack house. His wolf was still in pain , yet he was determined to move on.

It's been a week he came here and he was happy. People here are more accepting than his previous pack. Yoongi also formed a liking towards the omega and offered to train him for basic combat.

In blue moon pack, omega's work only in kitchen , nursery and hospitals. They are supposed to take care of their mates and pups.

Red moon is different, omega's participate in almost everything. Namjoon suggested him to help with pups and meanwhile learn other things . He can choose his work after developing his interest.

Namjoon saw many potential in him and understood, kook is kind , funny and intelligent.  That's why his beta brother was head over heels for the omega.

Meanwhile taehyung was content that jungkook was near him, safe and happy. He is spending a good amount of time admiring him train and taking care of pups. People who are close to taehyung knows his feelings.

However they are scared , taehyung's feeling for jungkook are too strong what would happen when he will  find his own mate . Will he reject his mate, it's already been two years and his mate is nowhere to found.

Taehyung and jungkook spend a lot of time together. Taehyung was too fond of pups and pups loves him equally, he would often help jungkook with pups .

It's been almost one month jungkook came to red moon pack and taehyung is trying to gather courage and the omega's permission for courting him.

It was a full moon and taehyung took jungkook for a run, he has prepared everything to propose this amazing omega.

They reached the small lake located in the depths of woods. Moon was shining brightly giving a shining illusion to the water, the cold air was blowing through their furs.

They were in their wolf form , taehyung lyied down on his stomach near the omega and nuzzled in nose on the omega's neck scenting his sweet chocolate scent, Filling his heart with content.

Jungkook's body stiffened at the action. It was quite intimate to scent and unmated omega. However jungkook's wolf was satisfied with the loving gesture, it moved more closer to the beta .

His wolf whined when taehyung got and went behind a tree to change in his human form. Jungkook stayed their and saw taehyung coming back and sitting in front of him legs crossed and hugging his neck with strong arms.

His wolf was taking large whiffs of taehyung's musky blueberry scent.
They backed away and jungkook saw taehyung's eyes were full of an emotion he knew very well. He stood up with an intention to change in human form .

But taehyung pulled him towards himself and jungkook almost fell in his lap, being an omega his wolf was small and white in colour whole taehyung's wolf was dark chocolate brown and much bigger in size than jungkook.

" Stay" only one word left taehyung 's mouth and jungkook body relaxed , he let his head rest in taehyung's lap.

" Kookie you remember the day we first met.  It was jimin's birthday, he was clinging to a cute small omega . "

He recalled the day when jimin turned ten. Jungkook nodded to confirm he was listening.

" That day I lost my heart to that small omega. I was young and i didn't know what those feelings were , but now I know . I know from a long time."

"I wanted to keep that small omega in my pocket and save him from the cruelty of this world."

"I kept on secretly loving and admiring that omega from afar. In my heart , i always prayed to the moon goddess for that omega to be my mate."

" Moon goddess has some other plans , it turned out he was not my mate, but now she has given me one more chance and this time I won't give up ."

" Jeon jungkook, will you give permission for beta kim taehyung to swept you from your feet."

Taehyung's eyes were with filled hope. Hope of jungkook not rejecting him. He has faith that he will win this amazing omega's heart. And most important he was determined to not loose before fighting till his last breath.

Jungkook was listening everything, his blue eyes were filled with tears. He can feel warmth radiating from taehyung's not so soft hands.

He was in dilemma of what to do. His self esteem after getting rejected was very low. He was questioning his own worth , does he even deserve someone as kind as taehyung.

His own mate rejected him cruelly, what right he has to accept taehyung. Taehyung deserves better and anyone would be lucky to be his mate.

Can he , A rejected male omega be that lucky wolf.?

Taehyung saw jungkook lost in thoughts, he was getting desperate and negative thoughts were invading his mind. But at the same time he doesn't want to pressurize or force the omega.

" Kookie , please take your time and even if you doesn't agree , nothing will change between us. You will be my friend forever and I will take care of you till my last breath." Jungkook can feel sincerity and depth of taehyung's word.

He was ready to be by jungkook's side for forever. What else jungkook desired.?

Nothing..

He will be fortunate if taehyung would be with him. Sungho rejected him. jungkook doesn't loved him yet He always thought he will learn to love him.

He was ready to accept his mate even without love than what is the harm in accepting taehyung who is already in love with him.

He stood up from ground and walked towards the tree to change in his human form. He didn't turned around to look back at taehyung.

Taehyung felt his heart broken in thousand pieces when jungkook walked away without uttering a single word.

The tears he was trying to stop , flowed out without any restrain . He was dreading to the moment jungkook will come back and reject him.

TBC

---------------------------------------

Hello ..

What do you think jungkook will do.??

Will he accept or reject taehyung's courting.?

To know more stay tuned.

Next chapter after 100+ views..

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

Do share your thoughts..

Have a great day and night ahead..

urtotwriter