love me again(7)

@urtotwriter

.

Will update next chapter after 225+ views and 25+ comments.

.

Enjoy reading..

--------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung saw jungkook sitting on one of the garden benches. Touching the rose plant, his fingers has blood drops as thorns pieces through his delicate skin, taehyung wrapped them with an handkerchief .

" What have I done to you. Kill me i won't say a word but please say something kookie. Don't be like this. " Jungkook didn't spare a single glance to him and kept staring at the plant.

Jungkook felt as he is walking in same direction from a long time , he doesn't know where he is or where this path will lead him,, he was lost in his own mind.

He was stucked in his own subconscious mind.

After coming back from the hospital taehyung  Fed jungkook food and medicine. After  tucking  him in bed taehyung went towards the room that has been locked from last 15 days.

He opened the door and his eyes got filled with hot tears. Jungkook himself has decorated the whole nursery for their son. The toys, crib and baby's other stuff were mocking him for his foolishness.

He picked one of the many onesies they bought for their baby.

"Tiger's cub".

These words stabbed his heart. The soft material of the tiny cloth was burning his skin.

"I failed as a father, as a husband . Will you forgive your appa. "

" I snatched your life , i so shamefully chased someone, who doesn't worth even a speck of dust.."

" I -i am so sorry baby."

He kept on crying while holding the clothing close to his heart . He knew he won't be able to hold his baby ever ,  because he let his anger take over.

Instead of talking out about misunderstanding, he slapped jungkook, pushed him and didn't even look back . He was even worse than all the evil combined.

When he went back to his room jungkook was wide awake staring at the ceiling..

" Jungkook come with me. " He took his hand and slowly dragged him towards the nursery.

Jungkook looked around the room with wide eyes, like some realisation was drawing upon him he walked towards the cloths lying on the make shift bed, he touched all of them softly , brought them towards his nose to smell them.

At that moment he realised they smelled like other clothes,there was no fragrance of their baby.

his baby won't ever wear them, he was gone. Jungkook won't be able to hold him , love him ever.

One two three, stream of tears flowed from his eyes. He fall on the floor crying helplessly . The piece of cloth clutched near his heart was the only thing holding him.

His painful sobs were echoing in whole mension. Mr. Kim and namjin couple saw taehyung and jungkook crying miserably.

While jungkook was on the floor in the middle of the room. Taehyung was sitting far away from him, his head on his knees, silently , for sometime no one even realised his presence, his eyes were stucked on his husband , the weight of his sins was drowning him down more deeply.