Burning hearts (4)

urtotwriter

.

Hello dear readers

.

Next chapter after atleast 225 views and 35 votes..

.

Kindly share your thoughts.

.

Let's get started

.

Happy reading.

               ++++++-++++++-+++++++-+

"Cupcake"

" tae.?" he asked, seeing taehyung gulping down the full glass in one sip.

" cupcake..?" taehyung turned his head towards the door. He saw rain standing there looking godly beautiful in a red shirt with black jeans .

" hobi ,why are you wearing my cupcakes colour.? I am too drunk for this nonsense." in his drunk state , taehyung mistaken kook as hobi..

" How could someone be this cute?" kook was watching taehyung with eyes filled with amazement .

Kook stayed silent. " have you bewitched me, my dear kookie that I have seen you everywhere. I think I am too wasted. I need to sleep." He started walking towards the main house.

" I am here tae ,you are not dreaming." kook stopped tae by holding his biceps.

he saw confusion written all over his face.

Taehyung was about to pull his hand when he felt something different about the voice. It was not hobi's,it belongs to the boy he loved with every fiber of his body.

He looked at the person holding his hand to make sure he was not hallucinating. His eyes filled with tears seeing kook's worried face . He was silently admiring his face.

"Why did you drink so much, tae.?"

Taehyung can recognise this voice even when he is asleep. Sweet , soft voice of the boy he ever loved in his life.

He tried to control his tears but couldn't as teardrops fell from his eyes staining his red cheeks.

Seeing him crying, kook felt his heart breaking into a thousand pieces. he was cursing himself for inflicting so much pain on the person who loved him with all his heart.

he also started crying and hugged him tightly, hiding himself in the safe warmth of the other. How much pain he had been holding inside to break down like this.

he didn't know why he was crying. He felt like the weight of the world was falling on his weak shoulders .he needed taehyung to hold his hand and walk him out of his misery.

After crying for a while he alienated himself. "Why are you crying, I am here, you are not alone."

" It hurts me to see you in another man's arms. Why are you with him from one year ? Why can't you just love me? I will make you the happiest man in the world." He tightened his hold around his waist .