Pretend (F)

My love

I just wanted to say I am sorry for everything that has happened. i  never intended for any of that.

I love you , I know my initial confession was not true but with time I realise how amazing of a person you are, and how much I love you.

You are the best thing happened to me. Now you are gone and I am still here .

I never got a chance to show my real feelings for you . You showered me with all the happiness and poured your love over me like rain drenching my soul till satisfaction. And in return I gave you nothing but pain.

The people who used to love me now resent me, jimin hates me . I can't see the hatred in his eyes, the disappointment in hyungs eyes is so true and raw.

Everytime I saw in mirror, reflection of a coward and heartless person stares back at me.

I became the reason of your death. If I could i will exchange places with you in a heartbeat. I thought living without you is the biggest punishment but I can't, I just can't..

People like me doesn't deserve to live. We harm the people who had our back. You are an amazing person and I wish you will never meet someone like me in your next life.

I don't have the strength to live , every breath I take make me choked . Dying seem much easier than living . I have taken your life and I am still alive. I want to change that.

I am coming to you my love. Maybe in after life you will find in your loving heart to forgive me.

Kindly let my body rest near my love until I found him in afterlife and beg for forgiveness.

I love you forever and ever.

Once your lover
Jk

-----------------------------------------

Hello 🤗🤗

I hope you liked it.

In my head this story was too short and should have been completed in two chapters.

But...

It keep getting lengthy..

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

@urtotwriter