My chosen mate (9)

Next update after 100+ views.

urtotwriter

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Taehyung who was unaware about the history between jungkook and sungho welcomed all the alpha's along with Namjoon.

Namjoon asked yoongi and taehyung to help the alpha have a tour around their pack. As said they both lead the alpha's around the pack.

Sungho and other alpha's were quite impressed to see the omega's working side by side with other alpha's and betas. Other four alpha went back to the pack house however sungho showed interest in seeing the place where his brother jimin works.

Taehyung lead others back while yoongi took sungho to the pack clinic. While arriving their sungho felt his wolf getting restless. His wolf can feel his mate nearby. Yoongi went to call jimin when sungho was looking around to find his mate.

He saw his ex - mate talking with another omega. He walked towards him and held his wrist tightly and started dragging him out of the clinic.

Jungkook was busy with someone when he was pulled forcefully. He saw sungho was dragging him outside, he tried to free himself but sungho was clutching his wrist hardly.

" Leave me sungho, you are hurting me."

Sungho left him and turned around his eyes turned red when he felt another wolfs scent mixing with his chocolate scent. He growled angrily at the omega.

When all this commotion happened jimin saw and understood everything, he immediately asked someone to call taehyung.

Jimin and yoongi were surprised seeing the unusual behaviour of sungho.

Sungho's eyes trailed towards jungkook's neck , where taehyung's mating mark was adorning his neck.
His wolf got enraged , it was his human's fault that their mate got mated with someone else.

"How dare you mate with someone else, you are mine. Only my mark can be on your neck. Today I will erase this mark and make you mine. "

Sungho forcefully pulled the omega towards himself and bare his canines to mark him. He was releasing strong pheromones to make the omega submit forcefully.

Jungkook was too shocked to understand anything, sungho's alpha pheromones were making him weak, his wolf was crying helplessly. He was calling for his mate, his taehyung. His wolf took control to save his human from getting traumatize.

As soon taehyung got to know that his omega is in danger, he ran towards the pack clinic.

Taehyung saw his omega whimpering in pain and an alpha holding him. At the moment he only saw red, it doesn't matter who the alpha is or what relation jimin have with him.

No one , absolutely no one is allowed to harm his omega. Not even taehyung is allowed to touch jungkook without his wish.

He pushed the alpha far from jungkook and embraced the omega who was shivering in fear, his blue eyes staring at taehyung with anxiety.

He cling to taehyung like his life depends upon it. Taehyung started leaving soft kisses on his mating mark to calm the omega down who was still shaking.

" Tae you take jungkook home. We will talk to him. "Yoongi adviced seeing jungkook's condition.

" Jungkook needs you more right now." Jimin who understood everything tried , so that they all can sit and talk rationally.