Pretend (1)

It's easy to pretend . Pretend to be happy, pretend to have everything when you have nothing. Pretending is an art and Taehyung was the master of this art.

..

"It won't hurt to pretend to love someone, right.?? What could go wrong." That's what jungkook thought before making the biggest sin of his life.

..

Taehyung was the most popular boy of his college. He was handsome , rich, charismatic and most important single. He is never been in a relationship. He has his eyes set on a bunny boy from last one year.

He never confessed to him cuz he doesn't want that innocent soul to drag in his messed up life. He knew the day every one will know about his messed up life, the facade of happiness will crumble.

On the other hand , jungkook was exact opposite of taehyung. He was a nerd and no one was interested in being friends with him . He was the least popular guy of his college.

His only best friend yogyum has many friends. This year jungkook was determined to become popular and he was ready to anything.

He was tired of being the geek. He was contemplating the idea given by yogyum. He was not sure whether his friend was serious or not . But as the saying goes " desparate time asks for desparate measures."

And

Jungkook was desparate. In his stupidity he was going to make the biggest mistake of his life.. his selfishness is going to cause him the pain of a lifetime.

................

Taehyung along with jimin his best friend and soulmate entered his class and after greetings his fan girls and boys, He took his usual seat.

Taehyung was so immersed in his phone he didn't saw a red rose along with a note was sitting on his desk.

Jimin took it and read the card. Taehyung who was busy heard jimin muttering something. He turned his head towards him and saw his brows furrowned and eyes narrowed.

" Meet me at the rooftop during lunch break.
Jk"

They both knew who jk was . Jungkook may not popular but taehyung's closest friends know how much taehyung is smitten for the bunny boy.

They tried to persuade taehyung to confess but he brushed of saying he will, after graduating. And after that they never forced him .

They all knew after taehyung's parents death he has a lot of responsibility. He can't burden jungkook with his own emotional baggage.

He always pretend to be happy, but life has never been easy for him. Parents death , no siblings, his hyungs were his only support that kept his mind sane.

Today taehyung was not excited would be a lie, he was bubbling with excitement. If what he was thinking is true , than he wouldn't have to wait for two more years for confessing.

Time went slowly when you wait. For taehyung Lunch break arrived after  centuries. He skipped through stairs to reach at the rooftop. He saw jungkook standing in the corner.

Jungkook's head was hung low, he was determined to execute his plan.
In his selfishness to become popular he failed to see the result of his upcoming actions.

The moment he felt another presence he lifted his head and saw taehyung staring at him with wide eyes. Taehyung was handsome, tan skin , siren eyes, different eyelids everything about the boy screams beauty in a masculine way.

" Taehyung, I love you. Will you be my boyfriend." Jungkook said in one breath. Taehyung was stunned. Is it really happening the boy he was pinning after from one year was confessing his love.

He never confessed to jungkook because he was scared, scared to get rejected. He doesn't wanted his feelings to come out as unrequited.

However when jungkook uttered these three words,  a dam of tears broken from his eyes. He hugged the younger tightly who responded with same fervour.

" I love you too kookie. I will be your boyfriend." Taehyung was smiling ear to ear. Jungkook felt guilty that he lied to the boy.

In deep his heart he knew he was committing a crime for which their is no forgiveness. In his mind he made taehyung's image as rich , cool boy.  

Taehyung won't be much affected if they would break up after a while. He will try to make their relationship as much healthy as possible.

So when the time comes , they can part on amicable ways and maybe stay friends even after that.

Yogyum and jimin was seeing them from a corner with different emotions. Jimin was on cloud nine that his friend got his love and now he can be happy in reality and their is no need to pretend.

While yogyum was smirking at his friends acting skills. He thought someone popular like taehyung will easily forget and move on when jungkook will break up with him after getting famous.

Now is their time for them to get popular. To get all the attention from others. Their time to get humiliated and getting bullied is over. No one is going to bully them from now on.

And as expected the news of taekook broke like a fire making jungkook popular overnight. Many girls and boys were jealous of him as taehyung never accepted any confession before jungkook.

Jungkook was on moon , now the students who ignored him like a. Plague in past are trying their best to be his friends. Taehyung's hyungs also welcomed him in their small and cozy group.

Jin took a special liking towards the cute bunny boy. Jungkook was enjoying all the attention he was getting to the fullest.

Namjoon and hoseok were glad that taehyung atlast have found someone he love from his heart. Yoongi however was a different case .

It's not like he was not liking jungkook's presence, he was suspicious about the boy's behaviour.
He can't pinpoint but in his heart he knows something was not right..

----------------------------------------------------

Hello

How are you.??

It's my second one short. I hope you will like it.

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

urtotwriter