Burning Hearts (2)

urtotwriter

.

Hello dear reader 😘 😘

.

Next chapter after atleast 200 views and 30 votes..

.

Kindly share your thoughts.

.

Let's get started

.

Happy reading.

++++++-++++++-+++++++-+

"

Taehyung"

Jisung, who was silent till now Chuckled and extended his hand to turn his phone screen towards jungkook .

Pain.

Regret.

Grief.

he saw how jisung shot taehyung in his heart and pushed him off the cliff. Taehyung was his best friend, he kept his distance from him and never returned his genuine feelings despite all this taehyung never turned his back on him.

His eyes were flowing with tears while his body was suffering from excruciating pain.

“ It seems like you don't know , the famous actor Kim taehyung has been missing for the last two days. Police found his body in woods in barely recognizable condition.”  aera snorted like it was some kind of  joke.

Jungkook felt immense pain in his body before taking his last breath, his last thoughts were filled with the only man who always supported him , protected him and at last died trying to save him.

Looks like taehyung was the only one who truly loved him. he was blind not to see taehyung's pure love towards him. he accused him of deceiving. he was so busy admiring jisung that he ignored the best thing that happened in life.

“ taehyung , taehyung "

“ Why do you have to be so selfless?

If I got another chance I will protect you with my life."

He felt the pain seeping in his body and soul. his death was painful. He whole body was burning from inside. Soon he felt darkness consuming his consciousness.

...
...

“taehyung”

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw white. He was at some place, where he himself doesn't know.

" hey, anybody here. Where am I ." He screamed but got no answer. He checked his body for any bruise , but there were none.

He was wearing a white rob that was flowing in air. However their was no air .

"How are you my child " he saw a figure floating towards him.
When he saw the face she felt somehow familiar.