Burning Hearts (5)

urtotwriter

.

Hello dear readers

.

Next chapter after atleast 225 views and 40 votes..

.

Kindly share your thoughts.

.

Let's get started

.

Happy reading.

               ++++++-++++++-+++++++-+

I will make you the laughing stock, just like you did to me. Wait and watch jisung what you have gotten yourself into.”

In his previous life, when jisung proposed to him he was poorly dressed with an ugly make up all thanks to his dear sister.

he had to get humiliated when the people showed pity on how jisung was unlucky enough to fall for a fool. They pointed out how he doesn't deserve to be fiance of a decent man like jisung.

“It's time to pay back.” 

After his monologue he closed his eyes to sleep, but soon he made a beeline towards taehyung’s room and knocked on the door.

“ taetae” . he heard kook calling him . His mind alerted him to every possible reason for kook coming this late to his room . he got up from the bed and opened the door to see his cupcake standing there with a strange emotion in his eyes.

he was not able to comprehend the meaning of emotions in his best friend's eyes.

“cupcake?”

“taetae.”

“Can I sleep here? I am scared to sleep alone” kook uttered the first words that came into his mind. he didn't think much while coming here and now he needed an excuse so he lied.

“Yes, yes of course. Come inside.” taehyung knew he was lying . However in his half-drunk State , he doesn't want to draw any conclusions. 

They both settled down on the bed . Taehyung was lying facing the other side on the bed . he moved closer and hugged him from behind while snuggling in his back. Taehyung was pleased with his actions, he turned around and scooped him in his arms.

He had a big satisfactory smile on his face. They both drifted into dreamland feeling content in each other's embrace.

Next morning, taehyung was the first one to wake up. It was his routine to wake up early and go for a morning run. Today when he woke up he saw kook snuggling in his arms like a baby bunny.