Chapter 40

Book #1 - this book - will be available on Wattpad, but the rest of the series will only be available on Ream and Amazon Kindle.

This book ends on a cliffhanger that leads to part 2 of this book, titled Beta Enzo. Which is currently serializing on REAM - link in my Bio❤️

This book has been uploaded fully to Wattpad because of the other pay by chapter app that I used to be contracted with, deleting all of my Novels, including the ones majority of you that followed me here, paid for over these last 7 years..... I'm so sorry about that, but that's why I posted this Novel in its entirety. So I hope you can enjoy this story again.

——————————————————————————

ROMELLO ||

Two days later

Pain. It was the only thing I've known since they brought me here. I couldn't see much through my blurred vision, but I did hear names.

Drayvis. Desmond. Nate. Dax. The Alpha. The Boss. . . Sienna.

She was here with me. That made the pain worse. To imagine her going through what I have or worse, I couldn't stomach it.

I could hear her voice in the darkness telling me hang on and that help was coming. That Titus, Enzo, Ryker and Bryce would find us. That if they brought Bray, he would knock this whole warehouse off its foundation to rescue us. It brought me some form of comfort remembering how serious Bray always was.

Everything feels numb today. My body. My mind. My connection with Titus and Enzo.

I can't remember ever feeling this way. It hurts. It physically hurts. I can't move much because of the pain. I haven't been able to heal. The wounds from Titus are starting to bind with the wounds from Drayvis and these bastards and I didn't know how much more my body could take.

I'm cold. So cold.

My head is heavy as it hangs, my shoulders ache as they support the full weight of my body that still dangles from the chains above me. My feet barely touch the ground but with a little effort, I can make them. Bracing them in the sand helps with the strain on my shoulders, but the position is making it harder and harder to breathe.

Taking in a good breath has become a chore that I can't do anymore.

My ears catch the metal doors to this warehouse opening behind me. My body sways with the chilled wind that blasts into the space and even though I already feel cold, my body shivers at the dip in temperature.

"Hello pets, how are we doing today?" That's Drayvis' voice. I recognize it from the hospital.

"Fuck off." Sienna snarls before the lights come on and I wince away from the brightness, the burn in my eyes intensifying for a few moments before it levels out.

"Still so fiesty." Desmond comments before I see him walk over towards her and moments later, she hisses from something.

Not soon after, I feel someone's hands on me as they spin my body until I'm facing the doors and I see Drayvis is the one who stands in front of me.

"Hello there." He grins and I have to swallow the bile back that was quickly building. "Missed me?"

I don't dignify that with a response. I wouldn't be able to even if I could. My throat was still so swollen and bruised from Titus' attack that talking had become more difficult than it needed to be.

When Nate comes into view, my eyes catch movement in his right hand. Following the action, I see he's wearing a black glove and has a needle in hand.

I take in a breath, knowing what was coming. He jams it into my thigh and I wince from the pain from the first stab before my body begins to tremble from the burn that quickly spreads.

This was like clockwork. Every four hours they would come in and inject us with wolfsbane. Not enough to kill us, but enough to keep us sedated and feeling weaker than normal.

With this, we couldn't feel our wolves. We couldn't shift and we couldn't link. I haven't been able to do much of any of that for very long but the months that I had been able to, with it all gone, it felt so violating.

"You know Romello, I never got the chance to have pups with my mate," Drayvis starts, his eyes trailing down my body. "Yours is to blame for that and I've been contemplating on returning the favor."

I tense when I feel one of the needles dragging down my chest, my stomach, my pelvis and stopping at my crotch. I wince away when I feel sharp point touch my boxers.

Drayvis steadies my swaying body and then leans on closer, his lips barely touching mine.

"I was going to take away any chance you had of having pups with Titus. Any chance he had of you two merging your serums and finding a surrogate, but I think I'll wait to give everyone a front row seat to your humiliation." He whispers against my lips before roughly kissing me.

My body immediately rejects his advances and I find myself growling weakly into his mouth. The chains above me rattled with my fight before I feel someone behind me and their canines pierce my shoulder again.

The pain radiates through my neck and pulls a disgruntled moan from me but I don't fight him. I can't anymore. It's physically too much.

"I appreciate the lack of fight in you, Romello. You've learned quickly." Drayvis whispers with a growing smile.

Closing my eyes, I wait until whoever is done with their dying mark before I feel their canines rip from my shoulder. I hear Drayvis chuckle darkly before their body warmth is gone and then I hear the doors open and close.

Silent tears begin to fill behind my closed eyelids and as I reopen them, I want nothing more than to just crawl into a hole and let the rain wash away my shame.

I swallow down the obvious. The pain. The regret. The fear. The shock and close my eyes again, drowning in my own silent tears and heavy heart full of sadness.

Titus wasn't coming. Enzo wasn't coming. Bryce, Ryker, Bray. . . none of them were coming.

I was going to die here and with how heavy my body felt, I was ok with that.

THE END

—————————————————————————

This is then ending of Part 1! Part 2 titled Beta Enzo will only be available on Ream and Kindle unlimited.

Beta Enzo is currently serializing on Ream as we speak and is available for all Tiers, except the Desire Tier.

For REAM - Link in my Bio❤️

I hope you enjoyed part 1 of Titus, Romello and Enzo's story! If you'd like to continue the drama, I'll see you over on REAM!

If you can't subscribe, there's no worries, this book and the rest of the series will be available on Kindle Unlimited as each book is rewritten.

On Ream - there is a ton of content that is completely FREE to followers. No need to pay for this content👇🏾
▪️There's a handful of bonus content, including one free extra per month.
▪️3 stories available as well
▪️Dark short story collection
▪️Character Images that I make on Artbreeder, Midjourney and Photoshop are all available to followers as well.

See you there! Love y'all!