Chapter 1

Book #1 - this book - will be available on Wattpad, but the rest of the series will only be available on Ream and Amazon Kindle.

This book ends on a cliffhanger that leads to part 2 of this book, titled Beta Enzo. Which is currently serializing on REAM - link in my Bio❤️

This book has been uploaded fully to Wattpad because of the other pay by chapter app that I used to be contracted with, deleting all of my Novels, including the ones majority of you that followed me here, paid for over these last 7 years..... I'm so sorry about that, but that's why I posted this Novel in its entirety. So I hope you can enjoy this story again.

________________________________

TITUS ||

Standing in the Council Courtroom, my trial carries on and the massive headache I’ve been nursing is now making my head feel too heavy for my body. Just like it usually does around this time of year.

Today is my 32nd birthday and just like every other year - on this very day, my wolf, Gemini forced the shift and killed any and everything in sight.
It was tradition for us, the only thing that made this time of year just a little bit better because on this very day, twenty years ago, I watched my father murder my mother in cold blood.

And years later, on this very day, sixteen years ago, I killed my father with my bare hands, suffocating him as he choked on his own blood.

King Kano knew about this. He knew what I'd been through because he knew my father, Vice, watching the way hed run our pack under the Kingdom's ruling.

Now with Kano's son, Zephyr, and his chosen mate, Tobias Steele learning to take over the throne as the matter of Alpha Kings - they were the ones to set forth my punishment as required by Law for any Alpha who killed without justifiable purpose.

This is not the way that I would have chosen to spend my birthday.

"This isn't the way I would spend today either. We're the Alpha, let's just get the hell out of here." — Gemini growls as he watches the Council members through my eyes.

"It's not exactly like I can just get up and walk out, Gemini. I'm fucking handcuffed to the floor." — I growl back, returning his aggression.

"Fine, but once we get out here, let's go get a drink and go to the whorehouse." — Gemini offers, a glint of excitement behind his tone.

"I don't know if we're getting out of this one, man. We fucked up royally this time. I didn't mean to get that out of hand."

"We both got out of hand, but those fuckers deserved it." — Gemini snarls.

I agreed the Alpha of the Yellowstone pack was a prick and he was always fucking with us during Alpha meetings, but maybe doing what he'd done a few weeks ago was a little uncalled for.

Seriously injuring the Alpha and killing half his pack wasn't exactly something that I'd planned, but ever since Alpha Dixon rejected my Head of security, Bray and then kept him prisoner for his own gain before Bray could escape and tell me what happened, I couldn't help but want the guy's head.

Which Gemini and I almost had if Kano and the Kingdom Guards hadn't shown up when they did. They beat my ass until I was forced to shift back and then brought me here to the Kingdom to serve two weeks in the hellish cells before my trial that was being held now.

Looking up when I hear someone clear their throat, my eyes scan the four Council members that sat above me before my attention travels to the door on the right. My Beta, Enzo and his father, Frederick emerge with King Kano, Dutiful-King Zephyr and Dutiful-King Tobias in tow.