Chapter 15

Book #1 - this book - will be available on Wattpad, but the rest of the series will only be available on Ream and Amazon Kindle.

This book ends on a major cliffhanger that leads to part 2 of this book, titled Beta Enzo, which is currently serializing on REAM - link in my Bio❤️

——————————————————————————

TITUS ||

Two days later

I'd been in denial before but this time, it was on an entirely different level because what Enzo and I initially thought was just a slow healing process for Mell had turned into two whole days of hell on Earth for my mate's leg to heal to what it is now and that's not even one hundred percent.

Mell's Dad, Malachi suggested that we wait until the full moon tonight to bring Mell outside and allow the moon to heal him and that I should stay by his side while that happens but his entire suggestion baffled me.

The light of the Moon has never been able to heal injuries, we as wolves should be able to do that on our own and we definitely didn't need our mates to do that unless we were injured to the point of losing our lives and Mell wasn't that far gone.

Nonetheless, I was desperate to find a solution to this big problem and desperate to find some relief for my mate as his pain had slowly become my own - even without him baring my mark.

Enzo has been acting strange too, like Mell's pain was affecting him as well or maybe it was seeing me in pain that caused his sympathy pains but whatever the case, none of us were in a good place physically.

Dealing with Mell being laid up in our pack hospital, being in pain myself, dealing with Enzo's mood swings, Gemini's anger, locking away Aurora in the cells for what she's done to Mell, trying to run my pack and helping to run the Tri-Squad camp - I was running myself thin and I was so close to snapping on the next person who needed anything of me.

And on top of all of that shit, I had to go to the Conference Building and meet with one of the worst fucking Alphas that I've ever had the displeasure of knowing.

Desmond Kelley.

Young punk - I mean granted he was only seven years younger than me, I didn't like the fucker and I hated the way he treated his so called mate even more.

| A| N - Ages for references
Titus is 32, Enzo is 32, Romello is 25
Ryker is 28, Bryce is 26
The other Alphas here in this chapter -
Desmond is 22 and Nate is 23

The poor guy, Quinn was basically his verbal punching bag and it was absolutely disgusting to watch. Thank Goddess that he wasn't in attendance today because he's only seventeen and minors aren't permitted to attend pack business between Alphas unless given permission by King Kano beforehand.

Walking out of the packhouse in search of the Conference Hall where we held important meetings, I greet my pack members along the way as each one went about their daily duties assigned to them.

Being Monday, our Omega blood pack members had cleaning and daycare duties, Beta blood members were on construction duty and Gamma blood members were busy with warrior training or border patrol as they did everyday.

The moment the Conference Hall came into view, I start to jog to get there a little faster, already twenty minutes late for my meeting with Alpha Desmond of the Evergreen pack to discuss a portion of land between our packs that he wanted to claim as his own and expand on, the only problem being that extra portion of land was owned by my pack and he hated that shit.