Chapter 11

ROMELLO ||

Boy oh boy was last night rough.

First of all, why the hell do all the wolves here have to be so dang loud? Literally all night with the howling and growling and fighting.

Then there was the creepy moment from last night.

I woke up around midnight from all the pack craziness and looked at the crescent moon out of my bedroom window to calm myself down - leaning against the wall as I sigh heavily, absorbing what the moon had to offer and that's when I saw it.

An all black wolf with blood red eyes, being super creepy in the distance, just staring at me.

And something else soaring through the sky, getting awfully close to my window as the wings of whatever it was made terrifyingly fast whooshing sounds throughout the air.

I was thankful that my bedroom was on the second floor as I was almost positive - almost - that the huge wolf couldn't get up here and attack me or something.

Unable to move out of pure fear, I watched him watch me for like ten minutes before I walked away from the window to grab my pepper spray just in case it's big wolf ass tried anything stupid but the few seconds that it took me to get my pepper spray and return back to the window - it was gone.

Then I heard a ton of howls after that and Alpha Titus' voice booming through the link to say that there was a breech at the gates - which is freaking terrifying.

Even being as grown as I am - after that moment, I ran into my parents bedroom and slept on their floor. Their scents helped calm my rapidly beating heart enough to fall back asleep.

Only to wake up a few hours later to a knock on our front door. Dad answered it, with my Mom and I close behind him and when he opened the door, it was Beta Enzo who said that he wanted to check on us to make sure that we were ok after the breech.

Dad said that we were ok and no harm came to us but Beta Enzo for some reason, wouldn't take that as a good enough answer and insisted that he stay to help serve as protection.

After making himself comfortable on the couch downstairs in the livingroom, Dad, Mom and I made our way back upstairs and tried to get some sleep.

Key word being tried - clearly, living in this pack, sleep would no longer be my friend.

_____

Waking up this morning, I felt like a walking dead zombie with how exhausted my body was.

After a shower, brushing my teeth and my morning skin care routine because self care is life - I headed downstairs, well more like stumbled downstairs in search of the coffee maker in the kitchen.

Walking through the livingroom, I try to get my life together as I head towards the kitchen - only to stop once I get there because Alpha Titus and Beta Enzo were now in my house, drinking coffee and eating toast at my diningroom table.

Their scents hitting me like a ton of bricks again, so I hold my breath to stop myself from getting another embarrassing erection.

Only Goddess knows why their scents have this effect on me. There's never been such a reaction in my body to any other men like this - and I couldn't figure out why I didn't get this same reaction to the other wolves that I've come in contact with here in the pack but nevertheless, it was happening and it was strange.

"Goodmorning." Beta Enzo smiles and I nod my head then my gaze falls on the Alpha when he chuckles and again my heart does a backflip.

Ugh. . . how weird am I?