Chapter 19

TITUS ||

Romello didn't give me a second to think straight between realizing that I was his mate and practically attaching his body to mine.

His family and some of my pack tried to ask him questions about what happened, but it was of no use because that man clearly couldn't focus on anything else but strangling me with his newfound love.

After minutes that felt like hours of being squished against Mell, I told his parents, Ryker, Kyle, Sienna and Bryce that they could speak to him later about whatever they needed because right now, I needed to cater to his needs.

Our bond may not be newly formed in my opinion but for him, this was the first time that he could actually feel me the way that I could feel him despite not being marked yet and when a bond is this fresh, mates need time alone for various reasons.

Especially Alphas - it's just not safe for those around us to be within close proximity once we connect with our mate as Romello so quickly demonstrated when Ryker and Bryce congratulated me but had the audacity to touch me and Mell almost attacked both of them.

My poor little Alpha wasn't trying to be mean and seconds later, he tried to shake his instincts away and apologize but it was no use because the longer we stayed in the presence of others, the more aggressive he became.

The only one that he actually allowed to be around me was Enzo, so I figured that I should take him to the packhouse with me and lock us in my bedroom, only allowing Enzo access whenever he needed.

Which thankfully wasn't too many times because as the hours passed by, Mell clearly had lost all able to think clearly and if Enzo came into my bedroom right now, Mell would probably attack him as his instincts had become all that could be witnessed.

Currently, I was being forced to lay down while he was straddling my waist and Mell, like the true Alpha that he is, has been busy scent marking me - his eyes glowing with the need for me to carry his scent as both he and Shiro did their thing to cover me in that sweet honeysuckle as much as they could, everywhere that they could.

Forcing their scent into every scent gland that they could reach on my pinned body.

"Damn," I groan as Mell rips my shirt from my body, my chest jerking with each rip before he throws it somewhere in my bedroom.

Mell then starts to rub his face against my chest, his hands pinning my wrists above my head as they dig into my glands there. "Calm, love."

"Mine," He growls, aggressively scenting the glands on my chest, then my ribs, his hands still holding my wrists above my head as his grip tightened on me, forcing me to stay right where he wanted me.

Gemini was practically in euphoria as Mell's scent invades everything that we are, both of our bodies trembling as we fought against the need to want to do the same, trying so hard to wait our turn to scent our mate in the same ways.

Mell hadn't been himself since Shiro helped him realize the bond, his most primal urges coming forward and forcing him to claim me in the ways that he could without actually marking me. Although I wouldn't complain if he wanted me to bare his mark right now as I've been wanting to sink my canines into his flesh since the first day that I caught whiff of his scent.

Not to mention, the way that he was scenting me and with how deep he was forcing his scent into my glands, I become a little unhinged myself as a low growl rumbled through my chest and my body subconsciously writhed against the sheets underneath me.

Desire was slowly taking over my entire frame as I could practically taste Mell on the tip of my tongue, his scent overriding everything else - everywhere else.