Chapter 35

Book #1 - this book - will be available on Wattpad, but the rest of the series will only be available on Ream and Amazon Kindle.

This book ends on a major cliffhanger that leads to part 2 of this book, titled Beta Enzo, which is currently serializing on REAM - link in my Bio❤️

——————————————————————————

TITUS ||

Before heading back to my pack, I had to go and meet the guys at the Tri-Squad camp to help supervise the new members that made it through training.

After getting that dealt with, I wanted to speak to the guys back at my pack and have them meet my pup. The things Sebastian told me in my pack hospital might also be helpful for them and their packs seeing how everyone has received these hidden messages and wolfsbane laced daggers.

But the drive home that was supposed to be calm, turned into a race against time when Enzo linked me, screaming to get back and help him, Bryce and Ryker.

Parking our cars in the driveway, me and the guys hop out and rush towards the front door, hearing the screams, the growls and glass breaking from inside.

When I opened it, all hell was breaking loose. The furniture had been strewn about, glass picture frames shattered on the floor, the coffee table flipped and tv hanging off the wall.

Mell is growling and fighting Enzo and Ryker's hold while Bryce and Sienna were trying to hold Sebastian back. Both of them on opposite sides of the livingroom.

I was torn on who to run to. My mate or my pup. Both equally important, but one was younger and had a disability that none of us could relate to. That took precedent in all of this.

So I run to Sebastian.

Moving Bryce and Sienna out of the way, I grab hold of my pup underneath his arms, pinning him up against the wall near the stairs.

"Typical!" I hear Mell growl behind me and I have to stifle a growl in response to that. "You would take his side! You don't even know what's going on, Titus! We can't trust him! He's here for a reason!"

"Yeah because he's my son!" I yell over my shoulder, not missing the shocked expressions of the guys who were still standing by the front door.

"Your son?" Kash asks, I nod but then Mell and Enzo growl.

I keep my hold on my son and look over my shoulder again, this time at my Beta. "What the fuck are you growling at? And what the fuck is going on?"

"I'm growling at you, Ty," When Enzo says that, Bryce and Sienna take a step back while Ryker still struggles with Mell but looks at him and then at me. "You need to check that boy! Mell is right! Something's off!"

"Nothing's wrong with me!" Sebastian yells, trying to shake free of my hold but I tighten my grip on him and keep him up against the wall. "Why do you hate me so much?!"

"You don't belong here and I'll make sure Titus knows it! You're one of them! I know you are!" Mell shouts from the other side of the livingroom and that makes Sebastian whimper but then he's shoving me off as hard as he can.

I stumble back before I can make sense of what Romello just said and somehow my mate breaks free of Enzo and Ryker. We all rush towards them when Mell grabs hold of Sebastian, but my pup holds his own.

Wrapping my arms around his waist, I hoist Sebastian off the ground only to fall backwards when he throws himself back. Landing on top of me, I groan at the impact and then he's rushing towards my mate again.