Part 2 of the Duet: Beta Enzo

Alpha Titus completed on Ream on March 4th, 2024!

And we have officially started Book 2 of the Duet titled "Beta Enzo". This book will answer all of those burning questions, will be filled with drama, tension and action packed scenes, and will have you gripping your edges.

The first 5 chapters were posted on Ream on March 16th, 2024 and will continue with 1-2 chapters every weekend until it's completely finished. This book will have 40 chapters total.

For the one that know and the ones that don't, this series was written during my contracted time on one of the pay by chapter apps back in 2018 and for the most part, I've kept the story the same, but for some parts, I have added some scenes and information to help tie this series into the others within this new Universe I've been creating.

Because of that, for the ones who have read this series before - Beta Enzo will also have added scenes. Like the addition of Kano, Rho and the Elves.

If you've wanted to read on, the lowest Tier that the Alpha series is available for is the Passion Tier for $5 per month.

If you can't subscribe, no worries, book 1 & book 2 of the Alpha series will hit Kindle in July or August 2024, depending on how fast and efficiently my editor, Matt and I can work 🧡

Thanks so much for reading!