Chapter 18

Book #1 - this book - will be available on Wattpad, but the rest of the series will only be available on Ream and Amazon Kindle.

This book ends on a major cliffhanger that leads to part 2 of this book, titled Beta Enzo, which is currently serializing on REAM - link in my Bio❤️

——————————————————————————

ROMELLO ||

The last thing that I remember was closing my eyes and going to sleep in my bed but now as I take in my surroundings, the smells of what could only be described as Goddess given scents while my body felt like it was floating in something, I slowly open my eyes, nervously looking around.

My body was floating in some kind of beautiful stream, the skies were painted a mixture of purples, oranges and blues and a huge tree sat in front of the body of water that I was now sitting up in.

The tree was absolutely breathtaking, it was almost as tall as the sky with branches that danced and weaves around the trunk of the tree and then extended outwards and the branches didn't exactly have leaves, but more like glittery blue and purple orbs with these dimly lit beams of light surrounded them.

"Come to me, my child."

Startling when I hear the voice of what could only be described as an angel, I frantically search for the person who it came from, finding nothing and no one else here except the spirits of the animals that seemed to linger as they stared at me from safe distances.

"Come now, do not be afraid."

Swallowing nervously when I hear the voice again, I plant my hands underneath me and push off the ground, slowly standing to my feet as water drips from my clothes and my body.

"Come to the Tree of the life, my child."

The pull of what I now felt urging me to make my way to the tree, I start to shiver as something even stronger started to wrap around me.

It seemed like I was in a dream but everything felt so real. The howling of the wolves and the spirits of the animals that surrounded the area and a large portion of land that morphed into pretty snowy mountains.

The scents of pinecones and fresh rain filled the air around me as if Alpha Titus and Beta Enzo were also here, their auras seeming to wrap around me as I cautiously made my way towards the large, pretty tree.

The moment I stepped out of the body of water that I was walking through, my feet felt like they were planted on nothing but air as what looked like actual clouds surrounded my feet that I had to gentle maneuver through in order to get to the tree.

And as I try to close the gap between me and the tree, the last few feet still openly available, I jump back when a beautifully, tall, angelic like woman walked from behind the tree.

She had sun kissed skin, bright golden eyes, soft features, long wavy white hair that dragged across the clouds beneath her feet and was dressed in this really elegant white dress that flowed at her feet.

She took her time to appreciate her surroundings, uttering sweet whispers to every stone, every cloud, every bright light, every root of the tree and every spirit that surrounded the area before looking at me.

And when her locks locked onto mine, I gasp quietly as a new sensation shot through my entire frame, her gaze so powerful that I felt the need to bow at her feet.

"Hello, Romello."

Gasping again when she knew my name, I try to take a step back only to be stopped by something hard and when I look behind me, there was a huge white wolf with golden eyes behind me, nudging me towards the angelic lady.