38

Carmen and I had a lot of spa days in the last few days. Carmen had brought a lot of different face masks, skin care products and a lot of other things. it has been nice to spend the days with Carmen after spending the days with men almost every day.

Carmen had the brilliant idea of trying to cut my hair a bit to get rid of the frayed ends and try to lighten it up a bit. the cut went well and the hair felt much fresher but trying to lighten it didn't seem to work as neither of us could tell a difference.

BELLERUSSELL POSTED A PICTURE

Carmenmundt, Landonorris and 134,932 others liked

Bellerussell: appreciation post for myself

show all 9,136 comments

Carmenmundt: gorgeous as always

> Bellerussell: ❤️

Landonorris: did you fix your hair?

> bellerussell: I think you're hallucinating

me and Carmen decided to start packing our bags so we didn't have to rush tomorrow. Carmen went up to the guest room and started packing her clothes and I went into the bedroom and took the suitcase out of the closet. I packed an unnecessary amount of underwear just in case, since I hadn't intended to be gone more than the days I was going to be there, I packed three pairs of jeans, lots of socks, several sweaters and other things you needed to take with you.

after I had packed my clothes I got up and went out to the bathroom to pack my extra toothbrush, a new toothpaste, a perfume and some other small things. I heard Carmen come down the stairs and when I heard her come down from the last step I looked out the door and greeted her.

"hey hottie, how's the pack going" I asked with a smile.

"I'm fine, I think I've packed everything except chargers and other small things" she replied with a smile back.