10

it was morning and i woke up but an arm around me. Lando was very hard to wake and I didn't understand how he could sleep so well in a tent. I had had a very hard time sleeping during the night partly because it was uncomfortable but also because I couldn't stop thinking about Max. of course I didn't think of him in any romantic way but the fact that he had been unusually kind to me.

I climbed out of the tent as quietly as possible so as not to wake my friend. I sat down in the camping chair and looked out at the water. I was still wearing Max's shirt as I couldn't bring myself to change yesterday. the water was still and I admired the view. Danny had chosen a good camping spot.

a chair was placed next to me and Mick sat down. I gave him a friendly smile as he handed me a blanket. we sat in silence for a while just enjoying the view until Mick broke the silence.

"do you want to come up with something tomorrow"

"absolutely, what kind of thing"

"can you surf?"

"no but I've always wanted to learn"

"then we'll surf tomorrow"

I enjoyed Mick's company and doing something with him myself gave me a good opportunity to get to know him better. The other guys start to wake up and climb out of the tents. we or yes them had breakfast and shortly after that we started packing up our things. i climbed into my tent and threw out our bags and just as i was about to go out the whole tent collapsed.

"Lando! I'm still in the tent you muppet" I yelled out and I heard Lando giggling outside

"can't I have fun anymore"

I climbed out and helped him fold it up. Lando is terrible at putting together a tent so I had to start over which meant we were the last to finish. I jumped into the passing seat and Lando and George jumped in behind us. Daniel started the car and rolled out onto the forest road to make sure that those in the other car followed.

I leaned against the window and looked out at the trees and it didn't take long before I fell asleep. the whole evening yesterday had tired me out somewhat enormously. even though I was asleep I heard the guys mumbling, I managed to hear a few words but couldn't put sentences together. the words I heard were my name, Max and forest. I understood what they were talking about and soon after I went back to my deep sleep.

---

i was back in the hotel room and i felt dirty after the night in the woods so i took off my clothes and got into the shower. I turned the heat on and let them run for a while before going inside. as soon as the water touched my skin I felt the dirt run off me. I stood petrified and just enjoyed the water that ran from my hair down my face. I took the soap and scrubbed the skin to remove the last dirt.

i turned off the shower and wrapped myself in the soft towel and went to bed and changed into comfortable clothes. I put on some music and put my hair up in a turban while I started doing my skin care.