31

Max V:

are you still free today?

Belle:

Yes I am.

Max v:

good, we're going to a mountain later today.hardly any people there and i know you like the nature.

Belle:

ok, you can write when you think we're going there so I have time to get ready.

I put my phone down on the bedside table and headed for the bathroom. I took the toothbrush and toothpaste into the shower. I turned on the water and let it run for a while before standing under the water. I also rinsed off my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth while trying to wash myself.

I showered in cold water because I had sweated a bit during the night and it felt good to be under the water. I was daydreaming when I heard my cell phone ringing from the bedroom so I hurriedly turned off the water and threw a towel around me and went back to the bedroom.

it was Lando who had called and I tried to call back but he wasn't answering now. I wondered if something had happened as he was always on his cell phone and I had called back in two minutes.

I tried to call him again when there was a knock on the door and I already knew who it was. I hurried to put on a robe before going to open the door for Lando. i let him in and while he went to the sofa i went to the bedroom and put on a pair of shorts and a hoodie.

"what are your plans today" lando asked when i got back.

"erm, nothing I think why?"

"good because today we're going to chill and play something"

i saw how his eyes revealed that he really wanted to spend time with me but i also couldn't say that i would be with max. I said it sounded like a good idea but didn't know how to solve this. I also knew that it had been a while since just me and Lando did something fun together, just the two of us. I texted Max and told him that Lando had invaded my hotel room and couldn't speak up so Max said he would sort it out before we left.

he suggested we play FIFA and I thought it was a good idea. while he started everything I put on music in the background. I chose Liverpool and he chose PSG and we started the match. it was an even match between us but I had a hard time concentrating because I needed to lie to him. I knew that if I told the whole Max situation it wouldn't take long before everyone knew about it.

we had been sitting and playing for about 2 hours and I knew that at any moment Max would come so I felt my heart beat faster with nervousness. I started checking my phone a lot more than I had when Lando had arrived and he noticed.