17

after an hour I had calmed down and opened the door to be greeted by a sleeping Lando who fell in when I opened it. he woke up when he hit his back on the floor and when he realized where he was and saw me he became quiet.

"i want to say sorry lando. i know you meant no harm and i know you care about me. i really don't want this to make our friendship bad" i started.

"sorry for yelling at you, I care about you very much and he gave me bad vibes and if it turns out he was mean to you in the future I won't be able to forgive myself" Lando cut me off.

I hugged him and was glad that both had calmed down and could talk about this with a better understanding. sometimes I could get mad at myself because Lando was always so nice to me and always did everything for me while I could be a jerk to him sometimes.

"do you want to stay here?"

"thought it was a given" laughed Lando.

I matched Lando and started laughing with him as I went to my room and took out things for him to borrow. we put on a Disney movie and talked late into the night until we both fell asleep on the sofa.

---

i woke up with lando's foot in my face and i was instantly disgusted. but that was not what had woken me. it took a while before I understood what it was that had woken me up but woke up to a knock on the door.

I crept up to the door and looked through the peephole and saw that it was Jacob. i panicked because he would be mad if he saw lando after their first meeting yesterday so i quietly ran up to lando and woke him up.

"Lando you have to be quiet as a mouse but hide in my room" I whispered to him in panic.he mumbled something but went to the room half asleep and when I was sure he had hidden I ran and opened the door.

"I've written to you, why haven't you replied" Jacob asked clearly annoyed.

"sorry I fell asleep on the sofa and had no sound on my mobile" I replied.

"are you ready for our date now"

"can you wait here so i can change quickly"

i turned and went to the bedroom but before i could go in i noticed him following me. I stopped and panicked because I didn't know what to do.

"can you wait out here, not comfortable showing me naked yet" I lied to my boyfriend.

"okay, but what are you hiding from me. did you have a lot of guys here last night"

"hahaha you're funny, no I'm not hiding anything from you just not one hundred percent comfortable yet"

i rushed into the room and closed the door behind me and looked around to find lando but i couldn't see him. I wanted to call out his name but then Jacob would notice that I was lying to him. I went around the bed to get some new clothes and saw that he had fallen asleep behind the bed.

i texted him explaining why he needed to hide and why i wasn't left in my room for him to read when he woke up. I changed quickly and giggled to myself because I knew Lando would complain of back pain when he woke up.

I went out again and spun around with a smile on my face. I felt great and hoped Jacob would see it too.

"you are so beautiful bella i am so glad you are my girlfriend"