21

MAX POV

it was morning and I had just got ready to go to the paddock. I felt in a good mood but at the same time I was a little worried. Belle hadn't been to breakfast when I ate and I even knocked on her door to make sure she was awake but she didn't seem to be in the room.

i hoped she was already in the paddock so i brushed my teeth and then i went down to the lobby. I put on music in the car and drove away. the roads were full of cars and I didn't expect to be late. I swore to myself that I always left at the last second, but who can handle being excessively early.

i had arrived at the car park and when i was going to use my pass to enter i felt it wasn't in my pocket like i thought it would be. I started checking my other pockets and it was nowhere to be found. I had been standing outside check-in for over 5 minutes looking for my passport and I finally found it in my bag.

I scanned my passport and hurried to my room so I could change. I still hadn't seen Belle yet and I wonder if I should try to get her more in the morning. I tied my suit around my waist and went to the garage to talk to the GP before qualifying started.

I was met by Danny outside our garage who was as happy as usual.

"hey Danny have you seen Belle"

"no I haven't seen her all morning, why do you wonder?"

"no it's nothing special"

"I'll let you know if I see..." Danny stopped talking mid-sentence and nodded in a direction behind me. I turned around discreetly and saw her coming out of the garage, the one I saw next to her made my blood boil.

"why the hell is she with him" i silently swore to myself.

"I don't know, I've heard rumors that they had a big fight yesterday"

"follow me" I said and hurried to my room so as not to risk anyone hearing or seeing.

----

"are you serious?"

"no, why the hell would I come up with such a story about her, if I hadn't come in, I don't know what could have happened"

I had told everything that happened yesterday, from hearing screams and threats to running in and pushing Jacob away from Belle. I also told everything that happened after that. with every detail I told him the more horrified he became.

"I really don't know what to say, I think he's forcing her to stay"

"what are we going to do Danny" it came out more desperate than I expected.

"we have to tell George"