16

BELLE POV

TW: mention of Rape, abuse

I had checked into the hotel we were going to be at when we arrived. Max and I had talked an unusual amount on the flight and I was only getting more confused. I had unpacked my clothes because I needed to get ready for meeting Jacob in a few hours.

every chance he saw he showered me with compliments and I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world. today we were just going to walk around town and see nice places where we could have our date. it had been very hot when we landed so I put on a long pretty skirt and a tube top and then put my hair up in a high ponytail.

Jacob💕

are you ready? I'll pick you up in 10 minutes

Belle:

Yes

i grabbed my bag and put on my shoes and just as i was done there was a knock on the door. I opened the door with a smile on my face and gave Jacob a long hug. He felt like the right one even though we had just gotten to know each other.

we went out into the street and decided on a direction to go. he wasn't shy about holding my hans around people and gave me kisses on the cheek every now and then. it felt like we were in a relationship which made me feel special.

several times fans came up and asked for a picture and an autograph and wished me luck this weekend which made me very happy. we kept walking around and the view was amazing. the sun was in the sky and no clouds were visible in the sky. we decided to go into a restaurant and we each ordered a pizza and a glass of wine.

the only thing i thought was strange about jacob was that he always wanted us to drink alcohol but i saw it as he thought it was good. we sat and talked and I had two bites before my brain gave out and when Jacob questioned it I explained it away by saying I was full.

---

we got home to my hotel room and he suggested ordering two bottles of wine. I had a hard time saying no to him and did. when we finished the wine he poured us two large glasses and handed it to me. we put on soft music and he pulled me onto the couch and started dancing. I felt my face start to cramp because I was smiling and laughing so hard. no man has ever made me feel this way before and I wanted to keep it forever.

"Belle" Jacob said and took my hand and sat back down on the couch.

"yes what is it Jacob" I said with a wide smile.

"I know it might be early but I'm really in love with you and I wonder if you want to be my girlfriend" I could hear in his voice that he was genuinely nervous about what to answer."oh Jacob of course I want to" I said and I didn't think I could smile more than I did now.

He stood up and hugged me so I couldn't reach the ground with my feet. but to be honest, his arms were the only place I wanted to be. I locked my arms behind his neck and he spun me around a few times before letting me down.

"now we celebrate with a glass of wine" I laughed and he agreed. we clinked our glasses against each other before we or yes Jacob poured it all at once which made me try to drink my glass quickly as well.

after half an hour and a few drinks later we were both starting to get affected and he leaned in closer and gave me a kiss. I felt his warm lips against mine and I was equally disappointed every time it ended.