27

I woke up from my alarm and I got up to go to the kitchen and drink water. I had completely forgotten that I had three guys sleeping over and I was making loud noises when I was in the kitchen. i turned to go to the bathroom when i walked into someone and since i had forgotten that everyone was sleeping here i let a quiet beep escape my lips.

"sorry did I scare you"

"yes.. or no I just forgot that you slept over"

Max nodded and I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and brushed my teeth. I heard Danny come down from upstairs so when I was done I went and sat down at the dining room table where Max and Danny had cleaned out my entire fridge of food. I looked out towards the living room and saw that Lando was still fast asleep. i filled up my old glass with cold water and crept to the sofa and then poured all the water on him.

Lando screamed at the cold water and began to swear before he realized what had happened. when he saw me laughing out loud and the others checking out from the kitchen, Lando turned red in the face and muttered to himself before following me to the others.

"how necessary to give me a shower" Lando muttered and sat down next to me.

"you wouldn't have woken up otherwise so yes it was necessary" I replied.

Lando started eating breakfast and the rest of us giggled in grumpy moods. it was always fun messing with him in the morning and I've been doing them for as long as I could remember and it was just as fun every time. once again I was just playing with my breakfast and I felt a foot slap me loosely under the table so I looked up confused.

Max looked at me and then down at my breakfast and I realized that of course he had noticed that I hadn't eaten anything. i tried to play dumb and just looked at him questioningly and he looked at my breakfast and insisted i eat a bite. I took a small bite and swallowed and when I checked again he had a small smile on his face and was eating a bite from his breakfast. it was like after every bite i took he did the same.

I tried to eat discreetly and listened to Danny and Lando's conversation so they wouldn't notice that anything was going on. when we finished eating everyone got up to get ready so i put everything away and put the dishes in the dishwasher. I heard Max come into the kitchen after he finished and just stood there looking at me. I wasn't going to give him any energy. even though he has been unusually nice to me in the last 24 hours, I still didn't like him.

"so when are you going to say something" Max asked.

"when you stop standing there like a creep"

"why are you pretending i don't exist"

"because I don't want you here"