18

MAX POV

tomorrow was media day so I wanted to take the opportunity to take it easy today and do something with Danny or someone else. I got out of bed and fought my way to the bathroom to shower and do my morning routine. I started the shower while I was peeing so that the water would have time to get warm enough.

when I was done I stepped into the shower and hurried to wash my hair and body in time to eat breakfast. Daniel and I had decided to have breakfast together and I was far from ready.i finished and turned off the water and went back to the bedroom to put on clean clothes. it was a pair of dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt. when i opened the room to go down to breakfast i saw a guy come out of belle's room and when he turned to the elevator i saw it was jacob.

I felt disgusted to see him and to know that he had spent the night with Belle. I hurried to the elevator, hoping the doors would close before he caught up with me. i pushed the button to that lobby and i saw the doors slowly start to close when an arm stopped them.

"hello Max" Jacob said happily.

but I didn't answer but nodded as a hello.

"I wonder what you have to do to get a girl to agree" Jacob began to say.

"what do you mean"

"Belle, between you and me, I'm with her to make it easier to get into bed with her. her body is perfect so it's sad not to take advantage of it"

"but don't you feel it's wrong"

"Absolutely not. She's happy to be with me and if she thinks I'm going to stay forever, it's her fault she's stupid. I'll leave the second we've had sex"

I felt it boiling inside me. how can you take advantage of someone like that and I could see that he hadn't changed at all, he was the same disgusting person. he was the reason why the women in Red Bull quit so soon after they started. there had been rumors that he had raped a woman in Red Bull and there was also an investigation but it was dropped quickly because there was no evidence. but I knew he had done it and I wondered what other girls he had victimized.

"you are disgusting Jacob. how can you do that to her, I know the rumors are true" I snorted in his direction.

the doors opened and I hurried out before I did anything to him. Danny was already sitting at a table talking to Lando. I sat down and they could tell something was wrong.

"why are you in a bad mood then" asked Danny jokingly. he knew I wasn't a morning person.

"I really don't like Jacob"

"Jacob? As in Belle's boyfriend" Lando now asked.

"since when did they become official?" Danny wondered.

"that's irrelevant Daniel. I'm sure he has bad intentions towards her"

"I don't like him either" Lando said quietly.

"okay can you tell me what's going on" Daniel said looking at us like a question mark.

"a few days ago Belle wrote that I should come over because she was uncomfortable and at first I didn't know why when I got there Jacob was there. when I greeted him he started to question our friendship and was strange as if he was mad that we were friends"

"when I went down to see you, Jacob stepped out of her hotel room and started saying that he's basically using her for sex and that when he gets what he wants, he's going to leave"