36

I had spent every second in my childhood room with my parents since I came home from the match. I wouldn't let anyone step inside my door no matter how hard my poor parents tried to get in.

the only time I went outside my room was when I needed to go to the bathroom but other than that I never went out. I hadn't had any water or food so my throat was dry and burning. Lando had texted me several times asking how I was doing but I barely responded to his texts.

i knew george would be stopping by today after he and carmen had run a bunch of errands and i knew he would be asking thousands of questions so i planned to take the first best plane home to monaco.

there was a knock on my door which made me jump because i hadn't heard anyone coming up the stairs but i told the person to go to hell but the knocking continued. i got up from the bed and walked angrily throwing the door open to yell at the person on the other side but was surprised to see lando with pink and white roses.

"what are you doing here Lan"

"I want to support my friend who is not feeling well at the moment, your mother let me in"

"ok come on in"

I closed the door after he entered my room. he sat in my armchair which was by the window, he always sat there every time he was over since how long ago. I sat against the headboard and looked out the window at the rain beating against the glass. Lando looked unsure which made it clear to me that he was going to ask things about Max.

"what is it you want to know about Max and me?"

"how did you know I was going to ask that?" Lando wondered, looking surprised.

"I've known you since I was a kid, I know you inside out"

"okay true. but when did you develop feelings for him?"

"I don't know, I think it was when we were in Australia and you left us alone. I saw a whole new side of him but it wasn't strong feelings then"

"were you with him in Venice?"

"yes we were and we were in the picture but luckily it was a bad picture"

"how are you feeling today?"

"I feel bad knowing that the relationship wasn't genuine but the sadness has turned to anger""do you want to go and be part of a photo shoot with Quadrant, Max is wondering when he will see you again"

"as long as I'm behind the camera I'm on"

Lando got a big smile that stretched almost his entire face. he stood up and before I could react I saw him literally start to fly. I had time to think I was going to hurt before he landed on me and started tickling me. I felt my stomach start to cramp after not being able to stop laughing.

Lando stopped after a little while and then asked me to change into sensible clothes. I was wearing one of George's hoodies and a pair of gray sweatshirts that had a hole in the knee. I nodded and went to the bathroom to change because I needed a quick shower anyway.

after about 20 minutes later I was done and ready to accompany Lando to the shoot. I felt in a good mood now that the sun was starting to come out and that I had gotten outside again.after a short drive we arrived and Lando called Max to let us in through the large front door which was locked. Max was quickly down and opened for us and when he saw me he came up and gave me a hug.