30

during the last two races I had won one and Max had won the other. Max and I had been texting each other constantly but I had been clear that I still wasn't quite ready for anything after all with Jacob. he had been perfectly fine and didn't want to pressure me into anything. he said himself that he was not interested in anything serious.

everything had felt so much easier and he was a great reassurance to me. He had seen how Jacob had treated me and it felt like he could understand me when I reacted to different things. Since it was the second time I had been through what Jacob had done, it was easier to get over, a large part of it was because of all the people I had around me.

it was Imola this weekend and I had arrived at my hotel room. I looked around the hotel room before I threw myself into bed and put on some music. 

the thought of Jacob came up and as I continued to think about it I realized that I had finally moved on from it. I didn't have panic attacks when I thought about him and the thought of seeing him no longer terrified me.

I had decided to go to Venice for the day because I had always wanted to visit the city. I put on airy clothes and went down to the Lobby and then went out to the car. i met charles and max arguing about something like an old couple.

"Then what are you arguing about" I asked

"who do you think is right"

"it's hard to agree with someone when I don't know what you're arguing about"

"Max has won too much so I think I should get 10 seconds ahead if I get Pole this weekend" explained Charles.

"sorry guys but i will win this weekend but now i have to go"

"where are you going" Charles asked.

"I'm going to go to Venice and look around. I've always wanted to go there"

the guys hummed and I continued on out to my car. i put on a playlist and turned up the volume as i started to drive away. after a long drive I arrived in Venice and I parked the car. Venice was much nicer than I had expected and I couldn't stop taking pictures of everything I saw, I really looked like a tourist.

I was going on a boat trip and I was trying to find the place where we were going to start. I received a text and I read what it said.

Max V:

turn around

I turned around and saw that Max was standing behind me. I was surprised and quickly approached him.

"What are you doing here" I asked.

"I want to see Venice"