33

it was finally time for the race and I had gotten up early to mentally prepare myself and take a cold shower. I was going to have breakfast with George since we hadn't spent time together for a long time. George probably didn't dare admit it himself but he probably missed spending time with his sister, I missed spending time with him too but of course it wasn't something I would admit.

when i got out of the shower i went straight to the bedroom to find my turban clothes. I walked around the hotel room looking for my toothbrush that I had somehow lost.

after five minutes i had found my toothbrush so i rinsed it and then started brushing my teeth when there was a knock on the door. I thought it was George who had come earlier but when I opened the door I was shocked to see Max on the other side. I hurried to let him in and closed the door soon after.

"what are you doing here"

"two reasons. number one is to say good luck and number two I want to spend time before the race because we can't do it publicly"

"George Will Come Anytime"

I went to the bathroom to spit out the toothpaste and hang up the towel. I stood in front of the mirror and saw in the reflection that Max was standing in the doorway before he continued in and hugged me from behind.

I felt my heart pump harder as I felt his hands hold me. I rinsed my mouth clean and then turned to him and then pulled him closer to me and put my hands around his neck. I felt his breath on my neck and it made me shiver. he gave me a gentle kiss on my lips.

we didn't have time to spend much time with each other before there was a knock on the door. I panicked and told Max to stay in the bathroom and not come out until I had left the hotel room.I went and opened the door and greeted George. he wanted to come in and borrow the toilet but I came up with a lame excuse that he could use the toilet down by the lobby or something.

after much argument later, George agreed to go to the bathroom down there. i opened the door and george went out first and before i closed the door i checked back to the toilet and saw max peeking out cautiously. I laughed quietly to myself and then followed George down to breakfast.

_________________

me and george had just arrived at the paddock and we both spent some time signing autographs and taking pictures. it was fun that several fans wanted to take pictures with both me and George in the same picture. after we had taken pictures with as many as we could manage and had time, we needed to move on to our teams.

when i needed to go into my garage i gave george a hug before i went on to my driver's room. the race was about to start and I cleared away all thoughts that weren't about the race and winning. there was a knock on the door and in came Olivia with a big smile.

"hello my favorite girl"