𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓞𝓷𝓮

The last week has probably been the most boring week here so far. Mistress Betty has been out for the week because of some illness, which only left three courses.

In the meantime, I've been reading more books that Arthur as been bringing to me, and sometimes speaking with him, Necolineis, and Jessie. Nothing really important from those interactions comes to mind.

So now, I'm just sitting here shaking and sweating as usual while Mister Roger passes out our test papers for today. From looking at the paper, it's only three questions instead of five last time. 

Since I actually read the textbook, it shouldn't take nearly as long as it did previously. But, I need to at least try and expand on my answers this time to get that perfect score. Because apparently, just the basic answer isn't good enough for him.

Once all the papers are passed out, he announces for the quiz to begin. I put my name on the top line.

Question One: What are the names of the four countries in the world?

That's easy. The names are Altoonia, Alumbridge, Arangeburge, and Antonia. I write that on the line, and move on.

Question Two: What are the countries, excluding our country, known for?

According to the textbook, Arangeburge is known as the largest, and major advancements in their society. Umm, Altoona is known for... rich crops? And Antonia is known for their military?

I guess that makes sense. I write all of that down, and move on.

Question Three: Which country has both the largest military and largest military budget?

Us. Alumbridge. It's quite foolish though to have such a large military budget when everyone else is suffering.

I write that down, not the part where I call it foolish, and push my test to the side of my desk. I cross my arms as he comes around to collect each of the tests.

Watch him find something else wrong with the test to avoid giving me a perfect score. He would do it just to be a jackass. He seems to have an issue with everything no matter how big or small. 

My thoughts are interrupted by the slamming of a paper against my arm that obviously wasn't necessary. I put the paper in front of me.

4.5 Again, the correct answers, but you need to elaborate more. Do better next time.

I shake my head and huff. What does this man want from me? If all the answers are correct, why does any of that matter? This is a test about knowledge and facts not sentence structure.

What could I possibly do to do better next time that I haven't already done?

                                                        *****

Mistress Harriet runs a hand down her green dress, and stares at everyone. 

"Hello students, today I am very excited to announce that we're going to be starting actual dance lessons in this class." She announces with a smile.

I tense up, and my throat tightens. We're actually going to be dancing now? I mean, obviously that was going to be happening soon but I didn't expect so soon.

I actually have to dance. 

This is gonna be fun.

Hopefully Arthur is a better dancer than I am, or maybe not.

"The one we are going to be learning about first is one of the most basic dancing frameworks for pairs. It's called the waltz. This is very simple, and is used at most royal balls. The dance has a few different steps that repeat, but overall it's great for beginners," she gestures behind her to two lists written on the chalkboard, "Here are the two lists that each male and female here are going to follow to explain the moves."