𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

How did he hear that? He looked passed out, I didn't even make that much of a noise.

He jerks up, and pulls the bottom of my dress. 

What the- 

My hands slip from the top rim of the bunk as I almost fall right on top of him. I let out a small scream before he stops the fall by grabbing a fistful of my dress with his other hand right on my chest. He lets go of the bottom, and just holds me tight in his one hand as he pulls me closer to his face.

My face heats up and I start sweating under his touch. My entire body shakes as he just sits there unphased.

His medium-sized green eyes stare right into mine. They're light and hold no emotion besides the heavy red lines inside of them. His eyes contrast well with the straight dark black hair that hangs off of his forehead. It's not that long, only a few inches, but it has a lot of volume.

His forehead is covered with deep, furrowed lines despite him probably being the same age I am. His face has almost no expression on it as his other hand comes up to my neck with a small blade inside of it. The blade settles right by my jawline.

My eyes widen and my lip quivers. A blade what the- Are we even allowed to have those here? How did he get that past the headmistress?

But what did I even do so bad to even warrant a blade coming to my throat? What the actual-

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" His deep voice snarls, bringing me out of my thoughts.

His voice is very... strange? He sounds so charming despite wanting to probably hurt me. He sounds just so... posh?

His eyes scan my face up and down before landing right on my eyes. My hands fidget at my sides as stutters just come out of my mouth.

Judging by his grip alone, this guy has enough power to tear my body apart? My God, why did I choose to step on his bed? I should've just asked for help. Now I'm probably gonna get stabbed on my first day here.

This academy thing isn't going nearly as well as I thought it would.

"Uh....uh." I stutter.

Come on Catherine just speak. This isn't the time for this.

He inches his blade closer to my skin, "Well? I do not have all day for your foolishness."

Can someone like help me here? I try to turn my head, but stop. If I even move I can get stabbed. 

Fuck.

"Uh... I'm-I'm C-"

Footsteps come toward us in a hurry, "Uh guys," a male voice remarks, "I think we need some help over here."

More footsteps rush over as the blade is now moved directly onto my neck. 

"Well? Speak!" His voice is strained, I have to have really pissed him off.

Some boy with dark hair comes over, and grabs the boy on the bed off of me as Jessie and Sophies' hands start pulling me away from his grasp. 

The boy on the bed doesn't fight, he just lets the grip on my shirt go, but keeps the blade by my neck. As I'm being pulled away, the blade scrapes against the side of my neck. I let out a small squeal, and put a hand over my neck. 

I'm lowered to the floor by Jessie and Sophie. They just look at me as the other boy starts yelling.

"What's your problem man?"

The boy on the bed shrugs, "She was hovering over me. It is not my fault she chose to invade my personal space."

Personal space? It's also my bed so technically he was invading my personal space.