𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

My Tuesday was spent mostly in my bed the entire day. No really, I've only left this bed to use the bathroom like twice and bathe, but that's about it.

I've been sitting here long enough staring at the ceiling that my butt is starting to turn into rubber beneath me. I, however, was able to count all the lines on the ceiling tile above me. Turns out, there's twenty-seven lines.

I need to get up.

The whole section has been keeping themselves occupied. Fanny has been sewing some things in the corner while Walter kept shouting things at her that I didn't quite catch. Necolineis is on one of the couches reading. Arthur is like me in bed, probably with a book but I'm not sure. Alice is also in bed away from everyone.

Sophie and Jessie have been doing some sort of thing in the corner by the lounging area. They're just speaking with each other a lot I guess. 

I rub my forehead, and push down the blue dress that's gotten stuck between my breasts. My stomach trembles, and I clench a hand over it. 

My god, I need to get up before my body breaks. I need to eat something. I don't remember the last time I've eaten.

I climb down from my bed, and walk over to the kitchen. I need another peanut butter sandwich. I dig into the refrigerator for the peanut butter and bread. 

I start making the sandwich, and as I'm putting the last piece of bread on top of the other, Jessie in a red dress, walks over.

"Hey Catherine! It's nice to see you finally joined us." She flashes me a smile before opening the refrigerator. 

I put the knife in the sink, and turn around to lean against the white counter. Finally joined us? Was I supposed to come out before this? It's not like I'm actually friends with any of them yet, we're all still strangers except for Sophie and Jessie.

I gobble down the sandwich just as she grabs water out of the refrigerator. As she's closing it she exclaims, "You should come out to the lounging area. We're gonna try that game again from last week!"

The game that Walter basically ruined last time? 

That sounds like a disaster.

I raise an eyebrow and she smiles while opening the water bottle, "What?"

"T-that," I pause, "T-that sounds like a disaster."

She looks at me for a second before waving a hand and laughing, "I'm sure it won't end the same way this time. Join us Catherine." She mutters before walking away.

Should I? It's just gonna end badly, and I'll probably end up having a nightmare of Walter murdering me again. However, it could be a way to get acquainted with them, especially if I hope to have any type of friends here.

Besides, it's not like I have anything else to do.

I make my way over to the lounging area where the rest of the section excluding Arthur is already sitting down here cross-legged. Necolineis waves for me to sit right between him and Sophie, who are both matching and wearing black today.

I sit cross-legged right in between them, and look around the circle. Jessie is on the opposite side of Sophie, and Walter is next to her. Leaving Fanny next to him, and Alice next to Necolineis.

Walter and Fanny are sitting right next to each other.

This isn't gonna end well.

I put my shaking hands in my lap, and take a few deep breaths.

Necolineis leans closer to me and whispers, "How long do you think it will be before they start fighting?"

That's a hard question. I'm sure Jessie will try to keep the peace, but Walter seems to have no filter.